FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Complaint

Complaint

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

Please please please will the Fab Admin team introduce a new filter system where you can block people according to their sexual orientation.

We are fed up with receiving messages from bi-curious and bisexual people when we clearly state on our profile that we only will meet straight males. Still the messages flood in. It's becoming really annoying. Our single male friends tell us they are fed up receiving messages from gay/bi males too.

If you introduced this feature, it would save a lot of misery. By the way, it would also mean that gay/bi users of the site could also block straight couples or females from contacting them.

Our request is not motivated by bigotry, but rather to prevent the obvious illiterate people on this site from wasting our time!

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We are fed up with receiving messages from bi-curious and bisexual people.

"

Yet you say on your profile you are looking for bi fems

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry, we are referring specifically to males.

By *ockster69Man  over a year ago

Leven

Hi, I appear to have been blocked by an individual on this site, Whilst I feel that the reason for this was unwarranted I am not too fussed about it, however they have just texted me saying not only have they blocked me but also reported me to the site and told me that if anyone including themselves makes another complaint (founded or not) I will be banned from here altogether? Can anyone clarify this issue for me please?

Jock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wouldn't resolve anything

There would just be more 'straight' guys here than there are already.

if yu feel that you have not done anything wrong [and i think admin can check]report them with your concerns

Forum Mod

"Hi, I appear to have been blocked by an individual on this site, Whilst I feel that the reason for this was unwarranted I am not too fussed about it, however they have just texted me saying not only have they blocked me but also reported me to the site and told me that if anyone including themselves makes another complaint (founded or not) I will be banned from here altogether? Can anyone clarify this issue for me please?

Jock"

Its a load of rubbish,ignore it,admin would be in touch with you if there was a problem,its a wind up

"If you introduced this feature, it would save a lot of misery. "

Really? Misery? Really?! If this is causing you MISERY you really need to think about whether the site is for you.

All the things going on in the world and you think receiving messages from bi men is misery

"If you introduced this feature, it would save a lot of misery.

Really? Misery? Really?! If this is causing you MISERY you really need to think about whether the site is for you.

All the things going on in the world and you think receiving messages from bi men is misery "

Have to agree, if something as trivial as that makes your life a misery!then maybe you should choose another site.

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Extending the advanced search and message filtering to incorporate sexuality wouldn't work for couples as the two entities cannot be separated by the software, however it could work for single males and females and I'm sure it would be appreciated by many (apart from the fact that it could be cheated by lying, but that's an unresolvable issue)

» Add a new message to this topic