FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Leaving bad verifications/reviews

Leaving bad verifications/reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is that I thing on this site?

Just if someone meets someone dodgy, they could leave that “review” on their page so others can avoid them in the future/ be aware of it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can choose whether to display verifications or not. They just wouldn't show it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

There is a feature that allows you to leave a verification. It's on the drop down on the top right of profiles on the mobile site.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah. Something like a 5 star review system might be useful. There’s always the gamble that you’re gonna meet up with an jerk, but leaving a review not only verifies them but makes avoiding forceful, unfriendly, rude people easier - as well as letting the genuine people find the genuine people x

It’s just an idea, as they’re no point in leaving a verification they’re just gonna remove

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yeah. Something like a 5 star review system might be useful. There’s always the gamble that you’re gonna meet up with an jerk, but leaving a review not only verifies them but makes avoiding forceful, unfriendly, rude people easier - as well as letting the genuine people find the genuine people x

It’s just an idea, as they’re no point in leaving a verification they’re just gonna remove "

OK I understand. My personal opinion is that people are very vindictive and would leave bad reviews on people's profiles just because they turned them down.

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

But it would be open to abuse.

For example. If it was a feature. I could easily leave you negative feedback just because.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yeah. Something like a 5 star review system might be useful. There’s always the gamble that you’re gonna meet up with an jerk, but leaving a review not only verifies them but makes avoiding forceful, unfriendly, rude people easier - as well as letting the genuine people find the genuine people x

It’s just an idea, as they’re no point in leaving a verification they’re just gonna remove

OK I understand. My personal opinion is that people are very vindictive and would leave bad reviews on people's profiles just because they turned them down.

"

I remember meeting you two and you were a rubbish shag and rude when I told you that you were a rubbish shag , tut

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I remember meeting you two and you were a rubbish shag and rude when I told you that you were a rubbish shag , tut"

Ruggers! You swore you wouldn't tell anybody about that.

It's all true though

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

It would be like Trip Advisor

» Add a new message to this topic