FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ap d agde couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

When searching could the site not add a verification option above 10 not including webcam actual meets ? Would be easier looking for those that actually do meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What chance for new members?

"What chance for new members? "

Those looking for over 10 veris can still choose to meet them if they want to

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Would it include or exclude them with hidden summary?

Herne Bay

Those who are genuine would beagle to meet

I’m Michael I’m 36 & I come from Leeds . Would it be possible to ask, I send out messages to people & I fully appreciate that they don’t have to read them but why do a lot go unanswered for maybe a week or so ? is it me that’s not good enough , I really don’t want to come across as a negative person but I would like to understand for my own piece of mind.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I’m Michael I’m 36 & I come from Leeds . Would it be possible to ask, I send out messages to people & I fully appreciate that they don’t have to read them but why do a lot go unanswered for maybe a week or so ? is it me that’s not good enough , I really don’t want to come across as a negative person but I would like to understand for my own piece of mind. "

Right now lots of people are staying home and much less are looking to meet even socially.

Not everyone checks their inbox daily.

My profile is clear and yet I still get people frustrated that I didn't respond instantly.

People log in for the forums or cam rooms, they may prefer to read messages when sat at home in peace and quiet and use their mobiles for the forums.

Couples are rarely online together so they may well sit down together to read their messages and there's many other reasons.

Delete your sent box view and just concentrate on any inbox messages

Ten? Jeez. Good kuck

Ten? Jeez. Good kuck

By *urplePumpkinCouple  over a year ago

Evesham

"Ten? Jeez. Good kuck"

Is 10 a lot then

Herne Bay

Meant have to sets of verifications those 1-10 and those with over 10 on the search

Still won't achieve what you want. It's entirely possible to go out to a club and get 10 veris in one night from different members, but they never go out again....

"I’m Michael I’m 36 & I come from Leeds . Would it be possible to ask, I send out messages to people & I fully appreciate that they don’t have to read them but why do a lot go unanswered for maybe a week or so ? is it me that’s not good enough , I really don’t want to come across as a negative person but I would like to understand for my own piece of mind. "

Start a specific thread for answers.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Having 10+ veris doesn't make people more likely to meet just like having none doesn't mean people aren't going to meet. Nothings guaranteed on here.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

We get told frequently that we have far toomany and people wouldn’t even think about meeting us.

(They do not even consider that we have been on here for for over 12 years.)

Normally from the ones that

1. Have initiated the messages

2. The favourite Profile strap line “not looking to shag the whole site” or “ Quality over Quantity “ ( These are the best ones as they usually kick off in 6 months say “ Do people actually meet on this site”...We have all seen them

Also why can't a new member verify another new member once they have met?

I've now met a new member and neither of us can verify each other.

As so many verified members only meet people that have been verified this seems like a vicious circle.

By *aughtyBlokeKentMan  over a year ago

Kent/Gatwick area

"We get told frequently that we have far toomany and people wouldn’t even think about meeting us.

(They do not even consider that we have been on here for for over 12 years "

If you don't show your verifications, nobody can see that it's been 12 years, merely that youve been on site for "over a year".

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Also why can't a new member verify another new member once they have met?

As so many verified members only meet people that have been verified this seems like a vicious circle."

Ask politely in cam chat if someone would verify you or attend a club (socially right now) and ask the club or other guests to verify you

By *onest guy123Man  over a year ago

coventry

Op totally agree the

Amount of people who have been on here years and only have cam veris is shocking

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Speaking from experience of being here as a couple don't take it personally it's just the volume of mail the girls get. Blame the guys who clog boxes with pointless 'hey' etc messages? Persevere and try to write something relevant to the profile!

Good luck

"Op totally agree the

Amount of people who have been on here years and only have cam veris is shocking "

Again, if your a new couple here, what chance would you have for a meet and in fact why even join? Would be a private members club!

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

i dont bother to get veris...its like notches on a bed post. Thats just my view...i have some veris so people know i genuine and that i do actually meet people but veris dont bother me. Also if your partner (s) leave the site your veris disappear which i have always found odd..yet in the forum the post remains and it says (user left site)..i'll get me coat!

There is never a guarantee people who are verified by either means will meet. There are many many many people who are verified on here but are serial timewasters sadly.

By *lenforfunMan  over a year ago

Goole/gilberdyke/brough/howden/Beverly e.yorks

"What chance for new members? "
yes I had that problem when I first joined

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

[Removed by poster at 23/08/20 18:48:44]

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Given the current circumstances I can understand the need for webcam verification. But when I was on here previously I would always discount those that were only verified by webcam as it didn't prove they would actually meet! Op has a point.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"When searching could the site not add a verification option above 10 not including webcam actual meets ? Would be easier looking for those that actually do meet "

Well that would let me out as genuine as i only have 8 but i'm sure i should have more then 10 verifications defenitly i should double that number easily

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"When searching could the site not add a verification option above 10 not including webcam actual meets ? Would be easier looking for those that actually do meet "

Not much use on my profile as most of mine are veris from socials.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Well that would let me out as genuine as i only have 8 but i'm sure i should have more then 10 verifications defenitly i should double that number easily "

They also disappear if someone you met deletes their account. So 10 means nothing

Selby

"When searching could the site not add a verification option above 10 not including webcam actual meets ? Would be easier looking for those that actually do meet

Not much use on my profile as most of mine are veris from socials."

I don't have any from socials we can share and make it up

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We get told frequently that we have far toomany and people wouldn’t even think about meeting us.

(They do not even consider that we have been on here for for over 12 years

If you don't show your verifications, nobody can see that it's been 12 years, merely that youve been on site for "over a year"."

I wish it would say how many years rather than just over a year

Selby

"Well that would let me out as genuine as i only have 8 but i'm sure i should have more then 10 verifications defenitly i should double that number easily

They also disappear if someone you met deletes their account. So 10 means nothing "

The ones i meet are not allowed to disappear , is too good the times we have to let all memories go away. Have you tried anything diferent apart from socials

Selby

"There is never a guarantee people who are verified by either means will meet. There are many many many people who are verified on here but are serial timewasters sadly. "

Defenitly i agree with you

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

As so many verified members only meet people that have been verified this seems like a vicious circle."

Because if unverified people can verify each other what is the point in having a verification system. You could just set up a fake unverified profile to verify yourself. Site full of fakes (well more than there currently is).

Selby

As so many verified members only meet people that have been verified this seems like a vicious circle.

Because if unverified people can verify each other what is the point in having a verification system. You could just set up a fake unverified profile to verify yourself. Site full of fakes (well more than there currently is)."

Is quite true , happen alot that kind of verifications, sadly.

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Somebody mentioned to me little while back that when things are "normal" again if a profile hasn't had a veri for say 6 months by an actual physical meet not webcam veri then maybe that profile should be automatically deleted as it just proves they have no intention of meeting and are just "dreamers" what do people think bout that? I suppose only genuine profiles would be left making chance of a proper meet more realistic?

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Over 103 for me please

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Somebody mentioned to me little while back that when things are "normal" again if a profile hasn't had a veri for say 6 months by an actual physical meet not webcam veri then maybe that profile should be automatically deleted as it just proves they have no intention of meeting and are just "dreamers" what do people think bout that? I suppose only genuine profiles would be left making chance of a proper meet more realistic?"

Terrible idea, tho doubt it woukd be implemented anyhow. People use the site for their own reasons, some just for forums or keeping up to date with what's going on in clubs. Sometimes we go to clubs and play with people who are not on fab, so don't get a veri. So by your idea we would be thrown off.

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

"Somebody mentioned to me little while back that when things are "normal" again if a profile hasn't had a veri for say 6 months by an actual physical meet not webcam veri then maybe that profile should be automatically deleted as it just proves they have no intention of meeting and are just "dreamers" what do people think bout that? I suppose only genuine profiles would be left making chance of a proper meet more realistic?

Terrible idea, tho doubt it woukd be implemented anyhow. People use the site for their own reasons, some just for forums or keeping up to date with what's going on in clubs. Sometimes we go to clubs and play with people who are not on fab, so don't get a veri. So by your idea we would be thrown off."

I didn't say it was my idea I said it was mentioned to me by somebody else on fab I guess they have had problems with time wasters in the past

Herne Bay

"There is never a guarantee people who are verified by either means will meet. There are many many many people who are verified on here but are serial timewasters sadly.

Defenitly i agree with you "

we have yet to have agreed a meet and been let down ,all have been verified by actual meets not cam so have we been just lucky ?

Agreed. I have struggled to get people to meet (or even respond half the time. Which means it’s really difficult for me to get verified

Because if unverified people can verify each other what is the point in having a verification system. You could just set up a fake unverified profile to verify yourself. Site full of fakes (well more than there currently is)."

The question is who veri'd the first person on here to get a veri? Is the whole system flawed?

By *hyandtwistedCouple  over a year ago

loughborough

"Somebody mentioned to me little while back that when things are "normal" again if a profile hasn't had a veri for say 6 months by an actual physical meet not webcam veri then maybe that profile should be automatically deleted as it just proves they have no intention of meeting and are just "dreamers" what do people think bout that? I suppose only genuine profiles would be left making chance of a proper meet more realistic?"

What a stupid idea, our last veri is quite old, but it's life ourside of fab that stops us meet at the moment. To find we have been deleted would be shit when we get more active, others don't get to decide how active we have to be to stay on here.

By *hyandtwistedCouple  over a year ago

loughborough

"Somebody mentioned to me little while back that when things are "normal" again if a profile hasn't had a veri for say 6 months by an actual physical meet not webcam veri then maybe that profile should be automatically deleted as it just proves they have no intention of meeting and are just "dreamers" what do people think bout that? I suppose only genuine profiles would be left making chance of a proper meet more realistic?

Terrible idea, tho doubt it woukd be implemented anyhow. People use the site for their own reasons, some just for forums or keeping up to date with what's going on in clubs. Sometimes we go to clubs and play with people who are not on fab, so don't get a veri. So by your idea we would be thrown off.

I didn't say it was my idea I said it was mentioned to me by somebody else on fab I guess they have had problems with time wasters in the past"

Fair enough sorry if it felt I was attacking you. This wouldn't fit with us as a plan though, we have met many people and gone to clubs as well but time between meets would mess us up in that idea.

How about the tick changes colour if your veri isn't renewed? Shows how active you are? Green - veri'd past 6 months, yellow past year, red over a year?

By *osyredcheeksWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

When will we be able to display veris from meeting, not just from viewing cams??? Seeing as half the site now thinks its ok to meet and are openly displaying looking for fun etc etc and are openly displaying through statuses tht this person had fun last night and this cpl had fun....

» Add a new message to this topic