FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Hot photos

Hot photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rGenuine OP   Man  over a year ago

Purley

Are there algorithms involved in how fab do this?

It’s very rare that the top of the list is remotely hot, and I’m not meaning to be nasty, but it’s always made me think ‘really?’.

Is it also based on how many friends someone has for example and how much they use the site as part of an algorithm?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

It's based on how many people hit fab in 12 (or is it 24?) Hours. So if someone has a big following then they tend to get a lot of fabs

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Ive often thought this too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fabs in 12 consecutive hours. It also helps if you live in highly populated area as more people get to see your pics in local updates and therefore fab them.

By *pmsldCouple  over a year ago

kettering

Hot photos isnt supposed to mean that it's only for "Hot" people.. it means popular photos that people have liked. It could also be that your idea of hot is different to others.

By *orthEastJohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"Fabs in 12 consecutive hours. It also helps if you live in highly populated area as more people get to see your pics in local updates and therefore fab them."
excellent point

By *heGentleman2024Man  over a year ago

North West

I also realise it’s the same ones that’s in the hot photos.. loads of friends on their profile? Population and area they live? Whos nearby news feeds etc

I think it all blends in together x

By *arkasSmoothMan  over a year ago

Luton

The regulars on hot pictures have determined poses or parts of themselves that appeal to a wider audience. Much like Instagram.

I got there once and must have aquired a following as I can get on page one alot

Just because its not hot to you doesnt mean it isnt to others and putting them down for that is not needed

"I got there once and must have aquired a following as I can get on page one alot

Just because its not hot to you doesnt mean it isnt to others and putting them down for that is not needed "

Well said and I agree with you 100% X

"Hot photos isnt supposed to mean that it's only for "Hot" people.. it means popular photos that people have liked. It could also be that your idea of hot is different to others. "

I concur

"I got there once and must have aquired a following as I can get on page one alot

Just because its not hot to you doesnt mean it isnt to others and putting them down for that is not needed

Well said and I agree with you 100% X"

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"Are there algorithms involved in how fab do this?

It’s very rare that the top of the list is remotely hot, and I’m not meaning to be nasty, but it’s always made me think ‘really?’.

Is it also based on how many friends someone has for example and how much they use the site as part of an algorithm?"

this

By *otsoffun400Couple  over a year ago

brighton and hove

Only once that does surprise me ??

» Add a new message to this topic