FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So according to posts re meets we are told to follow government guidelines. Obvious they are different in Ireland.

According to the Irish government:

Social visits to people’s homes should be limited to a maximum of 10 visitors – from no more than 4 other households. This is to allow for physical distancing of 2 metres and for adequate ventilation if they are taking place indoors.

A post in the Irish forums was closed re looking for a meet. So I'm curious if someone wants to post a social distancing meet is it going to be removed? And the poster removed.

Hopefully I don't get kicked or banned for asking this question, I'm just curious as we have different guidelines here

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

Hardly anyones abiding by the no meets rule abd they are just using other forums to post them rather than the meets forums to do so, the site has just closed the meets forum so they can say they have done their bit and as for kicking people off they just mutual block you from veiwing each other .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hardly anyones abiding by the no meets rule abd they are just using other forums to post them rather than the meets forums to do so, the site has just closed the meets forum so they can say they have done their bit and as for kicking people off they just mutual block you from veiwing each other ."

Ya but my issue is of someone posts looking for a meet on the Irish forums the thread is been removed and the op who started the thread but yet in Ireland we technically can meet "socially"

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

Yes its the same here but the posts are not being taken down as far as we can see,

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Everyone can meet socially according to the Governments and different parts of the UK...you just can't advertise it on the forum as we have no meet section as advised on the link

You can ask for meets in mail though

Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/1026660

Scroll to the bottom for the latest

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS I am going to shut this now as it normally brings people arguing of why they can't do something, as advised on other threads, once Admin decide to open the meet section they will let us all know, in the meantime if you want to organise a social with another you can in mail.