FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Calling people out

Calling people out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uyfrombristol OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Just had a message saying that I cannot update my status because I've promoted another site etc.

What I actually did was report some beggars and shame them, now I'm being penalised for it.

Surely this is entirely counter productive? In many cases we're acting as mods against this kind of money grabbing shite, but because I once used said name in my status I can't post for hours whereas said morons are going about their duplicitous business with impunity.

Surely a little common sense needs to be employed? I was a mod on another site for seventeen years, so I have a bit of form here...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

"Just had a message saying that I cannot update my status because I've promoted another site etc.

What I actually did was report some beggars and shame them, now I'm being penalised for it.

Surely this is entirely counter productive? In many cases we're acting as mods against this kind of money grabbing shite, but because I once used said name in my status I can't post for hours whereas said morons are going about their duplicitous business with impunity.

Surely a little common sense needs to be employed? I was a mod on another site for seventeen years, so I have a bit of form here..."

We understand your frustration but without wanting to sound holier than thou it's probably best to just report the profile and let admin deal with it as they see fit and save yourself the hassle.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As a mod elsewhere I am guessing you had to mod people breaking rules.

On this site it is against rules to name and shame so why you have had a warning. If you do the right thing to stay within rules and report instead, Admin can take a look