FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bisexual couples forum .. Just a thought!

Bisexual couples forum .. Just a thought!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *a and ka OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire(ish)

Having read a great deal of posts on this wonderful site over the years asking for a 'bisexual search option' we thought we'd suggest an idea!

We totally understand that the way the site is set up there is no way of the search software telling which is the male and which is the female, so the bisexual search option just wouldn't work for finding Bi-couples .....

So how about having a separate forum for bisexual couples??

This way we could find each other a lot easier, instead of the hours of searching that we currently have to go through!

We would like to say that this is in no way a criticism of this wonderful site, we love it and will continue to be staunch supporters of FAB

So like we said, just a thought - Forum for Bi-Couples ..... It's not that much to ask for is it .... Come on, the Welsh have their own!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

Excellent idea. We fully support a bi cpl's forum... And support bi cpl's too!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wot a great idea.we have great trouble finning bi couples as so many men insisted on putting down straight ..grr! Grow a pair of balls men and fess up!

"Wot a great idea.we have great trouble finning bi couples as so many men insisted on putting down straight ..grr! Grow a pair of balls men and fess up! "

Great compromise solution! We're for it

That's a first class idea. Go on fab

Not just blossemhill talking . Well it is Sat night lol

By *uckknowsMan  over a year ago

here

"Having read a great deal of posts on this wonderful site over the years asking for a 'bisexual search option' we thought we'd suggest an idea!

We totally understand that the way the site is set up there is no way of the search software telling which is the male and which is the female, so the bisexual search option just wouldn't work for finding Bi-couples .....

This way we could find each other a lot easier, instead of the hours of searching that we currently have to go through!

We would like to say that this is in no way a criticism of this wonderful site, we love it and will continue to be staunch supporters of FAB

So like we said, just a thought - Forum for Bi-Couples ..... It's not that much to ask for is it .... Come on, the Welsh have their own!! "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Do you mean a closed forum or just a thread to see what other bi couples are about?

If so, just start a thread and see who answers.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"That's a first class idea. Go on fab

Not just blossemhill talking . Well it is Sat night lol "

but only 1 of you is bi so would u qualify?

what a great idea if it was just for bi couples would make life alot easier for bi couples to meet bi couples we would join xxx

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Where would it end? Room for bbws and their admirers? Coffee and cream rooms? Tv/ts room?

I can fully understand regional rooms but I don't how segregating would work or help keep the cohesion of the site.

so if the site did do a tv room what would be on the box, soaps for the woman? lol

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Bi couples forum would be a great idea.

Think its a great idea, would really make seaching so much easier

yeah its hard to find bi couples, as far more bi fem couples on here.

"Think its a great idea, would really make seaching so much easier "

We agree

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Would it not still be full of single guys looking to meet bi couples and half bi or straight couples going on looking to meet one or both of genuinely bi couples?

I can understand the idealism but I think enforcing it would be impossible

"Think its a great idea, would really make seaching so much easier

We agree "

Same here

By *erebothbiCouple  over a year ago

howden

We agree

Same here "

and here

By *rooke-bondMan  over a year ago

Kingswinford

Would it be possible to provide a brief description of what the person or couple are looking for in the chat rooms i.e. M F or MF to avoid the embarrassment of checking out profiles of guys or couples and then getting blocked for doing so?

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Or they could just implement a new search facility, tell everyone and let them update their profiles. Whilst the only way to add a search taht would do what people want requires people to update their profiles it doesn't follow that they would not do so. If they're willing to post about the subject then they're willing to change their profiles.

I don't think the forum would hurt but it wouldn't come close to just improving the search facility.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Would it be possible to provide a brief description of what the person or couple are looking for in the chat rooms i.e. M F or MF to avoid the embarrassment of checking out profiles of guys or couples and then getting blocked for doing so?"
I suspect that it they block you, just for looking at their profile, they probably aren't the type of people you'd be interested in, in the first place!

"Wot a great idea.we have great trouble finning bi couples as so many men insisted on putting down straight ..grr! Grow a pair of balls men and fess up! "

An option of 'Bi (oral only)' might entice a few to fess up. I am not attracted to and have no interest in men so I say I am straight.

But in some meets I will be receptive to giving and receiving oral with a guy.

Putting myself as bi on a site like this just means I join the masses that get guys abusing them for saying no thanks. Even if I explain in profile what situation I might lean towards a bi act.

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Wot a great idea.we have great trouble finning bi couples as so many men insisted on putting down straight ..grr! Grow a pair of balls men and fess up!

An option of 'Bi (oral only)' might entice a few to fess up. I am not attracted to and have no interest in men so I say I am straight.

Putting myself as bi on a site like this just means I join the masses that get guys abusing them for saying no thanks. Even if I explain in profile what situation I might lean towards a bi act."

That's another mine field though. I'm bi-oral but only giving (odd way round I know but I really don't like watching another guy go down on me) and I very rarely fancy going down on another guy. Better just to stick down what you think is closest to your sexuality and explain in more detail on your profile what you're into

By *hriswillCouple  over a year ago

Just South of Cambridge

We whole heartedly agree, there should be more provision on this site for us that enjoy the bi side of life. Maybe a 'bisexual' option in the search or browse section or a 'bi only' filter, similar to the smoking/non-smoking one??

If you are like us and both bisexual, all you have to do is get in touch and we can deal with the rest.

Mmmm, C&W

Great idea for those of us that like the best of both world's. I'm bi and proud of it, all offers greatly accepted especially from a mf bi couple.

Great idea. Nice to see fellow bi people.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Wouldn't the easiest way to implement a simple solution be to include a new interest, for example 'Both bi'. Then it would be really easy to search for bi couples?

What do you think admin?

Leicestershire(ish)

"Wouldn't the easiest way to implement a simple solution be to include a new interest, for example 'Both bi'. Then it would be really easy to search for bi couples?

What do you think admin?"

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Wouldn't the easiest way to implement a simple solution be to include a new interest, for example 'Both bi'. Then it would be really easy to search for bi couples?

Any update from admin on this idea?

It is about time Fab makes the step and treats us Bi's to equality.

We can search for someone into adult parties to watersports in any postcode, but to search for a bi couple, bi guy or bi female we need to trawl through the profiles

yep deffo needs it

would be a gr8 idea n a lot easier way of finding fun with bi couples

"would be a gr8 idea n a lot easier way of finding fun with bi couples "

its alovely idea-love to watch the 2 ladies slowly undressing each other while the husbands open up each others fly for a mutual gentle feel

By *erebothbiCouple  over a year ago

howden

True to form on this subject, admin remains quiet.

A great idea

"A great idea"

Which will never be implemented. :^

By *ulkoldmanMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

As a bi sing guy who enjoys bi 3-somes, i would definately welcome this too. most bi sites are aimed at or for bi men wanting to meet other bi men and not necessary couples.

"Having read a great deal of posts on this wonderful site over the years asking for a 'bisexual search option' we thought we'd suggest an idea!

So like we said, just a thought - Forum for Bi-Couples ..... It's not that much to ask for is it .... Come on, the Welsh have their own!! "

We told you where to find us darlings

K&A

xxx xxx

Leicestershire(ish)

So like we said, just a thought - Forum for Bi-Couples ..... It's not that much to ask for is it .... Come on, the Welsh have their own!!

We told you where to find us darlings

K&A

xxx xxx "

Trust us, if it wasn't for the 8 hour drive we would be dislocating your hips on a regular basis

"Would it not still be full of single guys looking to meet bi couples and half bi or straight couples going on looking to meet one or both of genuinely bi couples?

I can understand the idealism but I think enforcing it would be impossible"

"Where would it end? Room for bbws and their admirers? Coffee and cream rooms? Tv/ts room?

I can fully understand regional rooms but I don't how segregating would work or help keep the cohesion of the site. "

As a single bi fella, I find it really difficult to find couples with a bi male. Surely an amendment to the search function would be quite easy. Although from the endless crawling it doesn't seem there are that many couples with a bi guy in my area. Which is a pity!

By *SandJ both BiCouple  over a year ago

Brandon

WOW what a simple idea, go for it FAB

PLEASE

"Wot a great idea.we have great trouble finning bi couples as so many men insisted on putting down straight ..grr! Grow a pair of balls men and fess up!

Putting myself as bi on a site like this just means I join the masses that get guys abusing them for saying no thanks. Even if I explain in profile what situation I might lean towards a bi act."

Well - you sound similar to me - and I've never had abuse - from guys, couples or single ladies!

I've listed myself as curious (although past that!) and clearly described what I'm looking for in my profile (although I suspect my profile name also gives a hint!) and avoid contacting anyone with 'no bi guys' in their text!

If you make it obvious regarding your limits - you should have no problems! Half the guys listing themselves are straight that later claim a level of 'bi-ness' either are too embarrassed to be open - or are worried it'll impact on their chances of meeting straight folk.

Oh - and should a 'bi' search option ever appear it would benefit the bi singles as much as the couples - and also those not seeking bi as they could possibly choose to exclude in the same way other filters can be set!

Everyone's a winner baby!!!

"Half the guys listing themselves are straight that later claim a level of 'bi-ness' ..... are worried it'll impact on their chances of meeting straight folk.

"

That...

By *eeandGeeMan  over a year ago

littlehampton

Sounds a great idea - so many guys say straight and then admit to being bi!

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/110936#message_1996021

We agree

Same here

and here "

thats unanimous then.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

hi we too have trouble finding bi couples for our parties that we run. We now get plenty of T Girls and admirer's but we dont get enough couples. were on the beds/cambs border

» Add a new message to this topic