FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > We need a more strict site

We need a more strict site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entleman4Ladies OP   Man  over a year ago

London

This site could be a very good site, with a great community if it became more strict!

Any profile should be at least photo verified By an site admin before being visible on the site! No photo verification by an admin should mean a very restricted access to the site! No messages, no views! No access to the search engine/criteria! Only a first page with who is online at that time!

The access to viewing some profiles, search criteria/filters, visibility on the site should come only after a photo verification!

The site supporter packages should open the possibility of sending messages, posting pictures/videos, posting meetings, video chat....and many other privileges!!

There are too many spamming profiles! females offering prostitution services! men posing as females and couples!

Yes, most of the bad experiences come from the men, they waste all the people’s time! Being weird with women and couples, but with other men as well!

When they pose like women and couples they make bad experiences for everyone (plus they attract negativity on ALL men, good or bad)

Then there are couples that don’t really know what they want, most of the, again, the man, has a fantasy to see his gf/wife... used (most of the time without her knowing)!

And then are the single ladies that sell services, nudes, clothing (used sleazy panties)! Again this is a situation created by the bad men, SIMPS!

But all in all the most bad experiences on here fall still on the good men!

In my opinion the photo verification should be made with 2-3 pictures containing some code word (better the word if is something like instantly generated when you open the verification page with an expiration time)! For the single men and women should be 2-3 pictures and for the couples (any couples) should be 2 pictures as a couple (both in the picture) and 2 pictures each, 6 pics in total!

This could fix a lot of fuss on this site!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Photo's can be photoshopped easily.

Plus not all genuine people want to photo verify.

The site provides the tools for you to use to stop people who you don't want to speak to from contacting you.

But your own common sense is your best tool. If it seems too good to be true then walk away.

If you search the forums there are countless thread on people discussing this.

Admin won't make the Photo Veri mandatory. So use the tools that they provide to filter out what you don't want.

Also. A quick glance at your profile.

You have been here over a year with no actual meet verifications.

That to me says a lot more than a photo veri ever would. Not to pull you down. But honestly. Photo verifying isn't the be all and end all.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"This site could be a very good site, with a great community if it became more strict!

Any profile should be at least photo verified By an site admin before being visible on the site! No photo verification by an admin should mean a very restricted access to the site! No messages, no views! No access to the search engine/criteria! Only a first page with who is online at that time!

The access to viewing some profiles, search criteria/filters, visibility on the site should come only after a photo verification!

The site supporter packages should open the possibility of sending messages, posting pictures/videos, posting meetings, video chat....and many other privileges!!

There are too many spamming profiles! females offering prostitution services! men posing as females and couples!

Yes, most of the bad experiences come from the men, they waste all the people’s time! Being weird with women and couples, but with other men as well!

When they pose like women and couples they make bad experiences for everyone (plus they attract negativity on ALL men, good or bad)

Then there are couples that don’t really know what they want, most of the, again, the man, has a fantasy to see his gf/wife... used (most of the time without her knowing)!

And then are the single ladies that sell services, nudes, clothing (used sleazy panties)! Again this is a situation created by the bad men, SIMPS!

In my opinion the photo verification should be made with 2-3 pictures containing some code word (better the word if is something like instantly generated when you open the verification page with an expiration time)! For the single men and women should be 2-3 pictures and for the couples (any couples) should be 2 pictures as a couple (both in the picture) and 2 pictures each, 6 pics in total!

This could fix a lot of fuss on this site! "

So glad you got that off your chest. If you have so many hoops to jump through new people will not join.

We all have the ability to report profiles to admin to make them aware of anything against site rules, so report those profiles.

London

Yeah! I’m on here for more than a year, I’ve been on and off! Yes I know there are forums and everything, I’ve read some them,m! The main reason why I’ve never been verified by meeting is because the serious ppl that want to meet expect to be verified by meeting (which the fastest way to get it is to go on parties or clubs), and another reason I haven’t been verified is because all the people willing to meet stood me up (the most recent one last night, we established a social meet, but when I got there, after an hour drive, I found myself blocked on the site and on the phone and WhatsApp)

My opinion is anyone that doesn’t want to verify (the photo verification doesn’t show on site, and is ok), those people are not serious!

And yes the verification should be for the dating side of this site, the forum and clubs review, should be open!

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

This profile is not photo verified. But we are most certainly genuine.

And I can assure you. We are 100% swingers.....

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Yeah! I’m on here for more than a year, I’ve been on and off! Yes I know there are forums and everything, I’ve read some them,m! The main reason why I’ve never been verified by meeting is because the serious ppl that want to meet expect to be verified by meeting (which the fastest way to get it is to go on parties or clubs), and another reason I haven’t been verified is because all the people willing to meet stood me up (the most recent one last night, we established a social meet, but when I got there, after an hour drive, I found myself blocked on the site and on the phone and WhatsApp)

My opinion is anyone that doesn’t want to verify (the photo verification doesn’t show on site, and is ok), those people are not serious!

And yes the verification should be for the dating side of this site, the forum and clubs review, should be open!

"

You could just ignore any profile that doesn't have a PV and/or met veri.

And please do report any profile that charges, asks for gifts or sells pics etc.

London

And those hoops filter a better quality! Quality over quantity!

Like I’ve said it, most of the bad experiences, which, we all encounter, are made by some men!

Yes the site has ways to report bad behaviour, but you can’t report anyone that doesn’t speak with you, sometimes on good reasons, because they were bombarded with messages by some weird fellas!

As most of the subjects on the forum here states, the best chances to have fun is to go out in the world, not on here, but sometimes the job and busy life doesn’t allow it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My profile is not Photo verified i really cannot be bothered to do it. Or pester the other half to get a pic lol. However that being said, i have verifications from socials i've been to.... but genuine and serious swingers... some people have their reasons for not photo verifying.. others wont use it as they have meet/cam veris....

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Photo verification does not prove you are genuine. I've been on here over 10 years and I've found many a profile photo verified turn out to be your usual time waster or pic collector on here. Also verifications can easily be made up.i prefer face to face meets and if people can't be bothered to show up I delete them it's that simple

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"And those hoops filter a better quality! Quality over quantity!

Like I’ve said it, most of the bad experiences, which, we all encounter, are made by some men!

Yes the site has ways to report bad behaviour, but you can’t report anyone that doesn’t speak with you, sometimes on good reasons, because they were bombarded with messages by some weird fellas!

As most of the subjects on the forum here states, the best chances to have fun is to go out in the world, not on here, but sometimes the job and busy life doesn’t allow it! "

There is a report button on every profile, you don't need to rely on the one on messages.

London

It may be, but like in my recent bad experience, I couldn’t see the button on the profile because I couldn’t see the profile after they blocked me!

We established a social, following any guidelines these days, but when I got to the place and tried to let them know I’m there all the connections were cut off (blocked from the site and from WhatsApp)

The profile was photo and chat verified!

London

Yes I will block all the people that try to sell stuff...

"This site could be a very good site, with a great community if it became more strict!

This could fix a lot of fuss on this site! "

We aren't meant to be meeting for sex at the moment. So it's not really a big deal if a social meet or chat has let you down is it?

op's name and shame status would be enough for me to not bother

London

"op's name and shame status would be enough for me to not bother"

You have the right to your opinion! Have a nice evening!

London

This could fix a lot of fuss on this site!

We aren't meant to be meeting for sex at the moment. So it's not really a big deal if a social meet or chat has let you down is it?

"

That is true, but this is not just about the meeting, is about the overall experience!

As a couple or female you have many opinions and suitors, you just have to pick and chose! But as a man you have to impress, and be very careful not to be the weird man! As a lady from here told me, is very hard to spot the good man’s message in an ocean of messages, most of the which are weird.....

Of course when you struggle so much to get someone’s attention just to be stood up without no reason or explication, can be off putting and a bit frustrating!

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

Or you could just use common sense when talking to people/arranging a meet.

Five years in and we have never been dupped by a fake profile as it is always painfully obvious when someone is fake.

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

"It may be, but like in my recent bad experience, I couldn’t see the button on the profile because I couldn’t see the profile after they blocked me!

We established a social, following any guidelines these days, but when I got to the place and tried to let them know I’m there all the connections were cut off (blocked from the site and from WhatsApp)

The profile was photo and chat verified! "

This is why pv is pointless,

You seem to be under the impression photo verification will sort the issues out with the site but you was messed about by a profile that was photo verified?

That kinda proves photo verification is pointless.

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"op's name and shame status would be enough for me to not bother

You have the right to your opinion! Have a nice evening!"

I will just point out that using your profile or status to name n shame is against site rules.

"It may be, but like in my recent bad experience, I couldn’t see the button on the profile because I couldn’t see the profile after they blocked me!

The profile was photo and chat verified!

This is why pv is pointless,

You seem to be under the impression photo verification will sort the issues out with the site but you was messed about by a profile that was photo verified?

That kinda proves photo verification is pointless. "

Yep! All the negative experiences I have had on this site have been with people who are photo verified *and* meet verified.

It's not going to stop people messing about.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

The site is fine as it is OP. It provides all the tools you need to run your profile successfully. Maybe try using them. Filters are always a good start.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

The profile was photo and chat verified! "

You can. Its on the drop down menu, top right hand corner of the mobile page. Try using it.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I would also suggest that maybe you should review your selection process if people are letting you down so much, and maybe lose some of the aggression displayed in some of your posts on here, it's a bit off putting to us genuine fabbers to be honest.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We have enough varifications for people to know we are genuine so why should we send face pics of us both to prove we are real

We only meet at clubs so people we meet know we are genuine and vice versa

Perhaps the site should go full out and prove marital status might out all the so called singles playing away