FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Forum posting

Forum posting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I have a singles and this account and was wondering why I can't post on the forums from my singles account? I've had it for well over a year, its not major bother because I have this one but was just wondering.

Danish x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, I have a singles and this account and was wondering why I can't post on the forums from my singles account? I've had it for well over a year, its not major bother because I have this one but was just wondering.

Possibly because both accounts used same device to create

Danish x"

Oooooo thank you, could be that x

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I had this happen as I had two accounts. You aren’t allowed to post on the forums from two as there’s the possibility to post on one just to get round a block on the other. That’s not what I was doing as one was for events but it was understandable when it was explained xx

By *reakyFunTimeCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Hi, I have a singles and this account and was wondering why I can't post on the forums from my singles account? I've had it for well over a year, its not major bother because I have this one but was just wondering.

Possibly because both accounts used same device to create

Danish x"

I set this account up on my device I use for _ankie303, just switched accounts to test really. Have you contacted admin from the account that can't post and asked?x

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I had this happen as I had two accounts. You aren’t allowed to post on the forums from two as there’s the possibility to post on one just to get round a block on the other. That’s not what I was doing as one was for events but it was understandable when it was explained xx"

Ah crap so one of my accounts might possibly be stopped? In that case, dear mods/admin, feel free to stop my other account above from forum posting lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had this happen as I had two accounts. You aren’t allowed to post on the forums from two as there’s the possibility to post on one just to get round a block on the other. That’s not what I was doing as one was for events but it was understandable when it was explained xx"

You can post on the forums with 2 accounts.

I mainly use my single account but I occasionally post using the couple account.

Plus loads post using 2 accounts for example having a social host one and a private one.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I had this happen as I had two accounts. You aren’t allowed to post on the forums from two as there’s the possibility to post on one just to get round a block on the other. That’s not what I was doing as one was for events but it was understandable when it was explained xx

I mainly use my single account but I occasionally post using the couple account.

Plus loads post using 2 accounts for example having a social host one and a private one. "

Must be just me then. Ah well. I only have the one now. Deleted my events one xx

"I had this happen as I had two accounts. You aren’t allowed to post on the forums from two as there’s the possibility to post on one just to get round a block on the other. That’s not what I was doing as one was for events but it was understandable when it was explained xx

Plus loads post using 2 accounts for example having a social host one and a private one. "

I have no idea then lol. Its not massive issue as I have this one, just annoying when browsing the forum and having to switch accounts x