FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Time to change the club review system (a little bit)?

Time to change the club review system (a little bit)?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athnBob OP   Couple  over a year ago

sandwell

IMHO it is time to limit each person to one review of a club. By all means let them post again but then it deletes the last review.

A local(ish)club is boasting of 300 reviews.."wow we must be good".. Unfortunately in the 200 or so posts since new management took over, 40 (FORTY) reviews are by a single couple and 15 are by another couple. The vast majority of these being in the past 12 months alone!. Sort of make the review process a waste of pixels.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Why stop there? How about verifications too...you're only allowed one per person.

You see a profile with 10 verifications only to find nine are from the same person territory marking, running out of superlatives to describe how wonderful the person is.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Those leaving the reviews will probably think it's doing the club some good.... But I'd bet that most people reading them would think it's a little fishy that most of the reviews left are from just two couples.

S.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Those leaving the reviews will probably think it's doing the club some good.... But I'd bet that most people reading them would think it's a little fishy that most of the reviews left are from just two couples.

S. "

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

or maybe just limit the time in which you can leave a review.... I tend to leave a review probably once every 6 months ish.. just if anything has changed...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we always look at reviews and take a sneak peak at who attends the clubs to give us a idea, though we have been very open minded on the clubs as too many of the same couples keep leaving reviews, but i can see where the couples and clubs coming from esp if they are new or just been took over or recently hit a bad time and want the club back to its best, if there not many reviews will we all not think its not that great! and without the reviews would we attend the clubs that we havnt already been too,

» Add a new message to this topic