FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > looked at me

looked at me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The looked at me feature is a great bonus as a site supporter, we really like it.

One question though - it appears that single males never look at us but we know they do as a lot of our pics are fabbed by guys. And we have a couple of single male friends that we know look at us and don't use the "stealth mode" on their profile lol

We do have single guys blocked from mailing us so assume itsa knock-on from that - but we also have TV/TS blocked from mailing but they do appear on our looked at us list.

Just wondered what the reason for this is. Surely it should be consistent?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

They search for couples looking for males. U don't come on their search result as you don't want males. The pics they see them/fab them via the pic browser

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For some reason when you look at a profile it states - take ours for this example

"Looking For

Not looking for single guys

Couples (MF) Couples (FF) Women

"

It says nothing about TV's even though we have ticked the not looking for them in our profile set up.

Therefore, TV's do appear in the looked at me list

Your looked at me list only shows those you are looking for as per your profile.

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

And u block them from messaging. Not viewing

For a while I'd blocked all categories of people from messaging me, and I noticed in my looked at me list that all I saw were females and couples. When I unblocked single men from messaging me, and rechecked the looked at me list, single men appeared (not just from that point on, but from previously too when the block had been in place).

So it seems that there's an anomaly in the code somewhere, the men will look at the profile but they are not shown as looking if they are blocked.

to be fair, the "looked at me" would be pointless if it listed all those single guys who looked at you, if you have no interest in them.

So it only shows who you are interested in and TV's by default..lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"For some reason when you look at a profile it states - take ours for this example

"Looking For

Not looking for single guys

Couples (MF) Couples (FF) Women

"

It says nothing about TV's even though we have ticked the not looking for them in our profile set up.

Therefore, TV's do appear in the looked at me list

Your looked at me list only shows those you are looking for as per your profile."

I have looking for M or MM only, and have MF, FF, F and TV/TS filtered from contacting me. All of these still show on my Looked at me list??

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

the site software can only support one 'blanket' filter - which is kindly reserved for single guys (remember that even so they are still able to view your profile) ...

the other blocks are just messaging filters other genders/ages/etc they show on your Looked At Me list but cannot message you

» Add a new message to this topic