FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Separate folder for private and public pictures

Separate folder for private and public pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Wilts couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cirencester

Who thinks its a good idea to have separate folders. One for public photos one for friend only photos and one for private photos, rather than them all being in the same place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Who thinks its a good idea to have separate folders. One for public photos one for friend only photos and one for private photos, rather than them all being in the same place. "

I can see the logic.

What happens when you want to change one from private to public, or friends only?

At the moment it's just a tick. If they're in separate folders they'd have to be moved every time you wanted to change who could view them.

E

By *ountry PeaksCouple  over a year ago

In The Surrey Hills

Yes, we agree.

When exchanging / sending pics it’s very long winded to scroll through every picture to find what’s in each category.

By *uds1Couple  over a year ago

lanark

Same here, we have 3 albums

Cirencester

Good point, my idea is they still work the same way by switching between private and public etc. Still upload the same way, only different being when you view the photos on your profile its split into three sections.

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

It would help to define which is which in the private and public options.

A, 'Hide All' option would be good too for ease of selcting, instead of having to skim through numerous pics and vids.

Another good feature would be a tick box for deleting pics and vids instead of having to delete one at a time.

Cirencester

I like the tick box idea. There's a delete all for invites and winks but not photos x

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

yea very good idea and maybe a option by ticking to put them in more folders of ur choice

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

I have 300 photos on my couples account. Be nice if there was a quick way to switch all photos to private or public with one click. Currently if I want to move 100 I have to spend an hour clicking on those little boxes.

Cirencester

Takes ages doesn't it

» Add a new message to this topic