FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocked from Messaging?

Blocked from Messaging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had a messAGE come up i am blocked from messages. Who and why does this and how do i contact Fabswingers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

That's unusual! Normally you get a warning that you have to ignore before you get blocked! You can contact Admin using the contact link at the bottom of each forum page.

Not got a clue what i have done. Not fell out with any one . Not abused or sworn. Nothing just in a chat with a member

And i am at bottom of this Forum page and nothing to send complaint or contact to any one

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sometimes the system controls message volumes from accounts, imposing restrictions - they pass over time, if it's this.

If it's an Admin imposed ban for something, which shouldn't be discussed in the forum afterwards, Admin will typically send a message to inform you.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"And i am at bottom of this Forum page and nothing to send complaint or contact to any one"
You should see a "Contact" link at the bottom of the page. If you've just run out of messages, you'll need to wait until the messages reset, I think at midnight.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It sounds like the OP could be talking about a message block which you won't get a warning for. A message will pop up saying it will lift in a couple of hours and there is no need to contact Admin about it

It will have been a sentence/ word or saying that will have blocked you mailing for a while.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Op if you use words or sentences that are on fabs banned list then you get an automatic time out ban on being able to send any messages ,it's usually a 2hr ban but I guess they can apply any time out length

» Add a new message to this topic