FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Isle of Man

Isle of Man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olfman69400 OP   Man  over a year ago

South

Can admin please explain to me, that as I live on the Isle of Man, where we currently have no Covid restrictions on mmeeting people, why can't we have recent verifcations displayed on our profiles ? Surely site rules must apply to all individuals, and I wonder why they cannot apply to people living on the Isle of Man, as a separate entity to the rest of the county ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

It's not as simple as allowing them through by area, just like it's not as simple as allowing the pre lockdown ones that are hidden through. Fab isn't ran by a paid team of technical code writers plus tier 1 isn't restriction free.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The Isle of Man isn't tier 1. It has no restrictions. The government website says "all restrictions on social distancing and meeting indoors and outdoors are now removed"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's not as simple as allowing them through by area, just like it's not as simple as allowing the pre lockdown ones that are hidden through. Fab isn't ran by a paid team of technical code writers plus tier 1 isn't restriction free."

It's actually not that hard from a coding perspective, but the problem is that anyone could potentially set their postcode to an IoM one just to be able to show their veris.

» Add a new message to this topic