FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Using external cams on mac

Using external cams on mac

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unguy0069 OP   Man  over a year ago

Reigate

Hi,

The new webcam set up doesn't allow me to choose a plugged in cam like it did before - only the one mac installed itself. Please can you advise on how to get round this as the external cam is better. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Reigate

"Hi,

The new webcam set up doesn't allow me to choose a plugged in cam like it did before - only the one mac installed itself. Please can you advise on how to get round this as the external cam is better. Thanks."

Don't worry, I worked it out. Thanks.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

How did you do it, change default in your browser?

Ability to change cam if you have multiple is coming shortly from our end

Admin x

Reigate

There's a camera icon on the right at the end of the address bar. Clicked on that manage camera then there was a drop down box to select the camera then refreshed the chat page for it to take effect.

The picture quality seems better than the flash software allowed too which is good.

By *estofbothCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Just to tag onto the Mac cam situation, is there a best browser to use for the rooms on Mac?

We use chrome or safari and the built in camera but very often have people saying they can’t see our cam.

Reigate

"Just to tag onto the Mac cam situation, is there a best browser to use for the rooms on Mac?

We use chrome or safari and the built in camera but very often have people saying they can’t see our cam. "

I've always used Chrome and never had anyone say they can't see my cam but that's probably because nobody's watching!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"There's a camera icon on the right at the end of the address bar. Clicked on that manage camera then there was a drop down box to select the camera then refreshed the chat page for it to take effect.

The picture quality seems better than the flash software allowed too which is good."

WHat browser was this?

Admin x

By *awny123Woman  over a year ago

Spalding

I cant get my cam to load on my mac .... any advice would be grealy appreciated

Reigate

[Removed by poster at 28/11/20 00:15:24]

Reigate

"There's a camera icon on the right at the end of the address bar. Clicked on that manage camera then there was a drop down box to select the camera then refreshed the chat page for it to take effect.

The picture quality seems better than the flash software allowed too which is good.

WHat browser was this?

Admin x"

Chrome

» Add a new message to this topic