FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Swingers dating option

Swingers dating option

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ympho6969 OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

As a swinger who would be open to something developing further from meets, and hearing some others have a similar interest, could this be added as a feature on profiles or a separate forum?

This is not my primary goal of the site and if it ever happened it would come under the added bonus category, but I am sure there would be others who would be interested in a feature like this to show they wouldn't mind it as a possibility

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the idea.

Count me in.. love to meet a fellow partner and continue the lifestyle

By *unxxxMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Yes that's what I'm looking for...

This is a very good idea. If more developes from several meets why not?

By *man91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I would definitely be interested to try something like this as a single man.

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Would this not just be something that happened naturally? You meet each other, enjoy each other and it progresses from there? Wouldn't necessarily need a dating section. But if it works for others...

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

I’m interested in this

By *ilentnoiseMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Yes please!

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

Maybe just something you can stick in your profile ?

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Once you make something like that available it gets misused . Having trouble getting a meet? ... pretend you are looking for a relationship etc. I have met people who have become friends and very close friends and a good social life from fab without having to have someones long term desire spelt out on their profile . In fact it might put me off if they were fixated on something like that.It's enough for me to know someone is single.

glasgow

Like I've said it isn't the goal of me being here, just something I would consider developing and wouldn't automatically shoot down. i figured i wasn't the only person after others said they would consider it too.

I am not aiming to trap eveey man I speak with into a relationship, far from it!

By *siancuthungMan  over a year ago

London

Please count me in xx

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

Definitely a great idea ..

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

I love this idea

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Yes please

By *elvet_OrchidWoman  over a year ago

Banbury

Great idea x

I like this

By *e0nMan  over a year ago

Darfield, Barnsley

Great idea

By *ave3058Man  over a year ago

southampton & playa del ingles

I am in

yes this is a great idea.. as lockdown has carried on...from the early days to this recent clampdown I've been getting lots of ads for dating sites on my Facebook.

i think it's just about socially accepted that although not firmly within the rules dating and social distanced courtship has been going on.

i think fab is more of a place for sexual expression and moral acceptance than swinging and groups sex.

Definately worth thinking about

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'd love this.

"As a swinger who would be open to something developing further from meets, and hearing some others have a similar interest, could this be added as a feature on profiles or a separate forum?

This is not my primary goal of the site and if it ever happened it would come under the added bonus category, but I am sure there would be others who would be interested in a feature like this to show they wouldn't mind it as a possibility"

It would just get lost in the sea of other options or forums, the same people who would meet anyone regardless of preferences ,looks , age, size ect would and would say or do anything for meet would add those forums or options to their wish lists. Very quickly the genuine people in the category you speak of OP would realise nothing is different from any other forum or preference.

As said earlier make contacts and friends and see where it leads . Another good tip would be not to shag until at least the 4th or 5th meet as then at least you will know they want to meet you as opposed any random that they hooked and a quick shag and block.

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

I was also thinking this recently. Its absolutely no good looking on vanilla dating sites because generally people on there have vanilla sex lives. Where as on a site like this for instance, people know you're most likely a bit kinky and are at liberty to discuss it openly. Ive done an entire year on my own and I'm done with it. I need a safe platform to date from. Come on FS. It can't be that hard to set up.

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

It would just be another easy platform for guys to make false promises to women to get then into bed.

You want a swinger to date? Get on tinder, they are all on here too.

bristol

"It would just be another easy platform for guys to make false promises to women to get then into bed.

You want a swinger to date? Get on tinder, they are all on here too. "

bit cynical...most of the women i know are too savvy to be that easily talked out of their knickers. I don't think you're giving women the credit they deserve and being unfair to guys at the same time.

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

"It would just be another easy platform for guys to make false promises to women to get then into bed.

You want a swinger to date? Get on tinder, they are all on here too. bit cynical...most of the women i know are too savvy to be that easily talked out of their knickers. I don't think you're giving women the credit they deserve and being unfair to guys at the same time."

Thats avery good description of me

bristol

"As a swinger who would be open to something developing further from meets, and hearing some others have a similar interest, could this be added as a feature on profiles or a separate forum?

This is not my primary goal of the site and if it ever happened it would come under the added bonus category, but I am sure there would be others who would be interested in a feature like this to show they wouldn't mind it as a possibility

It would just get lost in the sea of other options or forums, the same people who would meet anyone regardless of preferences ,looks , age, size ect would and would say or do anything for meet would add those forums or options to their wish lists. Very quickly the genuine people in the category you speak of OP would realise nothing is different from any other forum or preference.

As said earlier make contacts and friends and see where it leads . Another good tip would be not to shag until at least the 4th or 5th meet as then at least you will know they want to meet you as opposed any random that they hooked and a quick shag and block. "

i think you're wrong and here's why. On a site like this there's no real option to say you're also looking for a relationship, where as on other dating sites there's no option to say you have a varied outlook on sex and sexuality. The vast majority of women on the vanilla sites would run a mile if they saw you wearing a dress, theres enough people like that on this site. Your options on vanilla sites, if youre going to be honest about who and what you are and are into, are at best limited at worst (its normally worse) none existant. So if you have an "alternative" sex life a dating aspect to a site like this would be great, even essential.

bristol

"I'd love this. "
so wpuld i. Vanilla Dating sites are atrocious

bristol

"yes this is a great idea.. as lockdown has carried on...from the early days to this recent clampdown I've been getting lots of ads for dating sites on my Facebook.

i think it's just about socially accepted that although not firmly within the rules dating and social distanced courtship has been going on.

i think fab is more of a place for sexual expression and moral acceptance than swinging and groups sex.

Definately worth thinking about "

Great idea. I’d be joining

bristol

"Love the idea.

Count me in.. love to meet a fellow partner and continue the lifestyle"

same here. I much preferred this lifestyle as a couple

bristol

This is not my primary goal of the site and if it ever happened it would come under the added bonus category, but I am sure there would be others who would be interested in a feature like this to show they wouldn't mind it as a possibility"

I'm with you on this. I prefer the lifestyle with a partner, you cant find a suitable partner in vanillaland. Live your profile by the way. I wish you weren't over 300miles away

By *icefella69Man  over a year ago

bristol

As said earlier make contacts and friends and see where it leads . Another good tip would be not to shag until at least the 4th or 5th meet as then at least you will know they want to meet you as opposed any random that they hooked and a quick shag and block. i think you're wrong and here's why. On a site like this there's no real option to say you're also looking for a relationship, where as on other dating sites there's no option to say you have a varied outlook on sex and sexuality. The vast majority of women on the vanilla sites would run a mile if they saw you wearing a dress, theres enough people like that on this site. Your options on vanilla sites, if youre going to be honest about who and what you are and are into, are at best limited at worst (its normally worse) none existant. So if you have an "alternative" sex life a dating aspect to a site like this would be great, even essential."

Thanks, you've put my thoughts on this into words very well!

By *analmaleMan  over a year ago

Hook

I’m up for this

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

You want a swinger to date? Get on tinder, they are all on here too. "

No one is on tinder to date haha! It’s the same people as on here!

all sorts of kinky folk on here want to date and have meaningful relationships not just fuck and go

d

Darfield, Barnsley

"all sorts of kinky folk on here want to date and have meaningful relationships not just fuck and go

d"

You're right. I'm one of them

Darfield, Barnsley

You want a swinger to date? Get on tinder, they are all on here too.

No one is on tinder to date haha! It’s the same people as on here! "

I don't know if it's my age range. But I can't find any ha ha ha.

I've had two regular relationships from there. Alot treat it just as a normal dating app now.

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Nice idea

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I'd be up for using a Fab dating section, so count me in

Count me in too

uxbridge

"Count me in too "

Ok ONE....!

By *tandMa691Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Good idea!

as a poly/cuck couple the virus has been so hard as we want long term partners in our life male and or female.

d

"Count me in too

Ok ONE....! "

Two

three is more fun

uxbridge

"three is more fun"

True

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I can say that things like this just happen naturally from the time I've been a member on fab and those who I have chatted with who were single to begin with and unexpectedly took the plunge into a relationship sadly before we managed to arrange a meeting but still happy for those because if the chemistry is their anything can happen and I believe they are no longer on fab but would people still want to continue swinging or would this at an early stage impact the relationship because relationship grow on trust and quality time I understand not everyone is the same but a good suggestion since are like minded people on here who love to explore sexual side of things which could still remain within the relationship.

I my love to explore no matter how long a relationship would be it's great chemistry in and out of the bedroom a balance

By *azpiz1Man  over a year ago

Camberley

I've been looking for a regular Fwb that is either in the lifestyle, or willing to try it, but they are even rarer than unicorns..

[Removed by poster at 08/01/21 15:31:57]

I like this idea quite alot.

All it would take is add one more forum Topic like "LFR"

I know it's not the sole reason for this site as it's for "swingers" but I dont feel it actually really is in that sense anymore anyway I dunno. I See it more as a place where people that are open sexually can meet tbh x

glasgow

"I like this idea quite alot.

I know it's not the sole reason for this site as it's for "swingers" but I dont feel it actually really is in that sense anymore anyway I dunno. I See it more as a place where people that are open sexually can meet tbh x"

LFR?

"I like this idea quite alot.

I know it's not the sole reason for this site as it's for "swingers" but I dont feel it actually really is in that sense anymore anyway I dunno. I See it more as a place where people that are open sexually can meet tbh x

LFR?"

Looking for Relationship

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Single men would still outnumber single women by 500 to one

uxbridge

"Single men would still outnumber single women by 500 to one "

That low you think

glasgow

"Single men would still outnumber single women by 500 to one

That low you think "

And some men and women would like just for hookups

As said earlier make contacts and friends and see where it leads . Another good tip would be not to shag until at least the 4th or 5th meet as then at least you will know they want to meet you as opposed any random that they hooked and a quick shag and block. i think you're wrong and here's why. On a site like this there's no real option to say you're also looking for a relationship, where as on other dating sites there's no option to say you have a varied outlook on sex and sexuality. The vast majority of women on the vanilla sites would run a mile if they saw you wearing a dress, theres enough people like that on this site. Your options on vanilla sites, if youre going to be honest about who and what you are and are into, are at best limited at worst (its normally worse) none existant. So if you have an "alternative" sex life a dating aspect to a site like this would be great, even essential."

Yeah i have recently tried Tinder as Chloe. Only like i had was from a girl who thought i was a real genetic girl (must of been blind )

uxbridge

"Single men would still outnumber single women by 500 to one

That low you think

And some men and women would like just for hookups"

Right not a bad thing lol

By *ike hMan  over a year ago

near city centre

I absolutely LOVE your 'Covid-kini'pic, awesome idea! Mike xxx

By *9089Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Sounds reasonable but I suppose that whatever you find on here can then develop to wherever it needs to

Maybe a seperate site would be good...Fab Dating

Im def looking for that, over last few months it's made me realise I want a relationship and a bonus if she swings

"Maybe a seperate site would be good...Fab Dating "

yes. People of a swinging nature deserve to be able to date and dating sites are still operating.. and i think?? its still socially acceptable to date.. tho nowhere to go..

d

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I dream of finding a lady that i can share my heart with, travel, take to dinner, holidays, vanilla activities. I still believe in holding the door open for a lady, chivalry and that long lost virtue treating her with respect. But i also love to watch my partner having fun with other people.

I would ideally like a proper relationship with a lady who also enjoys this lifestyle, is there one out there for me???

dating sites are still operating fully i believe okcupid is not bad apparently for being accepting of stuff like kink and poly.

d

"Maybe a seperate site would be good...Fab Dating "

That’s a good idea

yeh fab Dating is a brilliant idea.. make it happen please

By *unforyou73Man  over a year ago

worcester weekend at exmouth

I would be up for it being a single male

By *parkle LoungeWoman  over a year ago

South West

I’d be up for that

By *kblokenorthMan  over a year ago

Any

Yes please

By *icefella69Man  over a year ago

bristol

Glad to see this discussion rekindled! I put my hand up, feels important to me. Think I've always had a curiosity with alternative/kink/swinger life-style and in the last few years it's been getting better and better, going to clubs, getting invited to parties, and meeting the most lovely amazing people. I'm also dating out in the "vanilla world" and am stumped how to reconcile the two worlds. Dont want to lie-by-ommission or to suppress my swinger urges but also feel acutely most vanilla people would find it totally unacceptable. So jump at the idea of "fab-dating" and welcome genuine advice on this dilemma?

Nice idea

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

If anyone is in the North West this would suit me

we met on here got married never looked back

By *ed velvet thornWoman  over a year ago

over the rainbow

"Glad to see this discussion rekindled! I put my hand up, feels important to me. Think I've always had a curiosity with alternative/kink/swinger life-style and in the last few years it's been getting better and better, going to clubs, getting invited to parties, and meeting the most lovely amazing people. I'm also dating out in the "vanilla world" and am stumped how to reconcile the two worlds. Dont want to lie-by-ommission or to suppress my swinger urges but also feel acutely most vanilla people would find it totally unacceptable. So jump at the idea of "fab-dating" and welcome genuine advice on this dilemma? "

I openly advertise im on a swingers site and that if this is a problem then they not the guy for me ...... they are more than welcome to join me in the scene as long as they don't expect me to go fishing with them hahahahaha

By *oBeRodeMan  over a year ago

clifton ish

Same as

Met my G/F on here advertising for cock. We've built into a nice burgeoning swingers relationship

By *unxxxMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Great idea be great to meet a long time partner

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"I dream of finding a lady that i can share my heart with, travel, take to dinner, holidays, vanilla activities. I still believe in holding the door open for a lady, chivalry and that long lost virtue treating her with respect. But i also love to watch my partner having fun with other people.

I would ideally like a proper relationship with a lady who also enjoys this lifestyle, is there one out there for me??? "

They deffo need a dating section on the forums

Definitely support a dating section on fab.

If men out number women on get I might get a slight chance

Reading some of the profiles of the women in this thread , some would be a rare old catch too.

Bring on a dating section.

If this was done well it would be great. Although I think a lot of people use tinder like fab but pretend they want a relationship.

I know a couple who met as singles on here and they have been together a few years and said it was great to meet someone and not have to worry about bringing up the lifestyle as a potential issue.

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"Reading some of the profiles of the women in this thread , some would be a rare old catch too.

Bring on a dating section. "

Is that meant with sarcasm? Brilliant

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

As a web developer, it’s easy enough. Good idea to have a dating section.

*Mind is thinking of all the possibilities*

I know it’s been talked about so much on here, and even when people do put it in their profile, it never works... at least by having a dedicated section you will find like minded people looking for the relevant thing as you are and that they are actually looking for a relationship while also staying in the scene.

uxbridge

"As a web developer, it’s easy enough. Good idea to have a dating section.

*Mind is thinking of all the possibilities*

I know it’s been talked about so much on here, and even when people do put it in their profile, it never works... at least by having a dedicated section you will find like minded people looking for the relevant thing as you are and that they are actually looking for a relationship while also staying in the scene. "

Well I’m thinking you should get started on it ASAP

Yes I think that’s a good idea,

I would love to meet a woman to enjoy the lifestyle with and it’s nice to develop a friendship rather than one offs .

Though I’ve not met any girls yet that have wanted this .

"Reading some of the profiles of the women in this thread , some would be a rare old catch too.

Is that meant with sarcasm? Brilliant "

It was lol. No offence intended though. Well for most anyway.

Disclaimer alert this is my personal opinion

I think it's a good idea as there some people like myself on here that genuinely want someone that has a high drive or a certain kind of kink etc. Just like on any other dating site you'll get messers just like we get now from time to time on here already

Its lush ill go anywhere

Is that meant with sarcasm? Brilliant "

"Great idea x

I like this "

they will love u

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

Would love this feature x

By *ick and JasmineCouple  over a year ago

Canary Wharf

This is a good option, and said by one user, it could be open to misuse by the deviants who are looking for any angle.

I like the idea too, so how about tick option in the profile section, something like open to long term relationships??

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"

I know a couple who met as singles on here and they have been together a few years and said it was great to meet someone and not have to worry about bringing up the lifestyle as a potential issue. "

We did too, getting married next year

Think it’s a good idea, but as has been said, there will always be some people who abuse and ruin it somehow

Great idea

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

The sad thing is that many (site supporting and paying) members have been asking for this years yet the people who take our money point blank refuse to initiate it despite the interest. Something that they should take note of. If another similar site became available they may lose revenue. I sent an email months ago to them and never even got a response. Listen to your customers FAB and take note.

» Add a new message to this topic