FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > People still wanting to meet

People still wanting to meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just saw on another forum post that couples are still getting a staggering number of requests to meet

I have reported several profiles that advertise meets on their status.

Just out of curiosity, I created another profile and found that every profile I had reported is still live, all fab is doing is blocking that profile from your view.

I think this is shocking and that Fab is doing enough to discourage people meeting up and tougher measures should be taken.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Why would you go to all that bother creating a new profile just to check that I feel admin can only do so much, they have lives outside the site too you know and just because you checked then does not mean further action isn't taken as it can be 48hours.

Its never a good idea to slag off Admin by the way..

By *ixieUKMan  over a year ago

MORDEN

"Why would you go to all that bother creating a new profile just to check that I feel admin can only do so much, they have lives outside the site too you know and just because you checked then does not mean further action isn't taken as it can be 48hours.

Its never a good idea to slag off Admin by the way.."

Well said, personally I believe anyone who goes to those lengths just to gain evidence to snitch on others has serious issues.I am sure admin have far more pressing matters. Don't approve of someone, hit the block button, simple

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Couldn’t agree more, why go to this effort? How are you helping society by doing this. If you don’t agree block them. There is far too much of this type of thing sadly, people making snarky comments in forums on stuff as stupid as Dubai not being on the travel bridge. Get a grip

By *ixieUKMan  over a year ago

MORDEN

"Couldn’t agree more, why go to this effort? How are you helping society by doing this. If you don’t agree block them. There is far too much of this type of thing sadly, people making snarky comments in forums on stuff as stupid as Dubai not being on the travel bridge. Get a grip"

Amen

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Bollox.

If people are trying to arrange meets. Report them.

And damn right the admin people should be kicking them off Fab. Just putting one block in place is not good enough!

[Removed by poster at 16/01/21 10:28:46]

Because it isn't a debate, meeting anyone outside your bubble at the present time is against the law, laws put in place to protect people.

Fab is sweeping it under the rug when they should be doing more to discourage it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ok.

Reporting isn't snitching. It helps keep the site safe for everyone.

Insulting each other rather than discussing is against forum rules.

Trying to meet is against site rules.

Creating a profile to deliberately mislead is against site rules

If you report someone you will sometimes be blocked from seeing their profile, this doesn't mean admin haven't taken further action.

My next post will show how admin deal with reports.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******