FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indy1971 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

Could the site owners please explain how they are allowing meet verifications to happen

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Could the site owners please explain how they are allowing meet verifications to happen "
think it can only be historic and you cant display them.. I have got 3 new ones over lockdown from people rejoining fab.

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Me too.. I've a few friends who've rejoined fab and asked me to verify them

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

I had someone send a recent meet verification in a message as they can't be displayed to prove they were "genuine". I guess they will all get displayed when the rules change...itll be a good filter.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

have verified to females since begining of covid restrictions have met both in the past so verofied them when the rejoined the site during lockdown.there unable to display them but once they are it will be obvious its from a meet when they were previously on fabs

By *exy PineapplesCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

We’ve definitely seen meet verifications from ‘beginners’ who have only just joined.

Not sure how that’s possible?

By *reatformeatWoman  over a year ago

my own bubble

People are by passing the system by ticking the verified by cam box even though they have met , that way they can display the verification

Basingstoke

We’re talking about meet verifications

Have seen multiple, “we’re new to this” joined 2 weeks ago, has 1 verification newest 1 week ago, 1 by meet or whatever the wording is.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

My summary says I have had "meet" veris since meets was banned, this is not the case, it was a returning member that I veried and he did me back (again). I cannot show the words but the summary still says bla bla meets x amount of time ago.

However actual new meet veris as in, the words not just summary, could have a glitch as site owners said the other day and asked those to be reported so admin can have a look and work it out.

Cam veris that are blatant meets, again admin asked for them to be reported to be looked at

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I have verified an old friend who has recently rejoined, so he's getting abuse from meeting during lockdown when he actually hasn't, it's not always as it seems.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"I have verified an old friend who has recently rejoined, so he's getting abuse from meeting during lockdown when he actually hasn't, it's not always as it seems."

Quite. Too many people jumping to conclusions.

By *indy1971 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

A lot do say when verifying a return profile

As in met these before on their old profile

But when a profile says “ new here “ etc , and they get meet veries then they should be booted

If you’re returning here then surely waiting a few months till some sort of normality comes back isn’t going to hurt

Basingstoke

Can anyone explain how the below is possible?

Last on: 1 hour ago

Verification Summary

Verified by 1 person 31 minutes ago

1 fem. By 1 meet.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin have asked on another thread for people to report please so they can see why the block isn't working on some profiles

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Can anyone explain how the below is possible?

Last on: 1 hour ago

Verification Summary

Verified by 1 person 31 minutes ago

1 fem. By 1 meet."

Well maybe the person actually got a meet quickly, or more likely they have been on fab before and they have been verified by someone that they have met in the past

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry fat fingers hit the wrong button, I didn't mean to shut the thread but sadly can't open it again.

Yes there are people who seem to be reporting people who may have been on the site before. This isn't against site rules unless it is a fake veri

What people seem to be saying is those new meet veri's are showing as a veri in all it's glory on the profile, if this is the case please report s Admin can see if there is a bug

I am not sure but will find out but I think the summary would show a summary of any veri's you have even new ones during Covid that were left for previous meets