FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocking

Blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eacon1967 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

If I bloke someone can they still see my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

No they can't

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

No,But they can see your forum input and if they counter block you they will still see your updates if they look at their block list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"No,But they can see your forum input and if they counter block you they will still see your updates if they look at their block list"

Good advice

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

If they or you block someone you can still see the status updates

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you counter block someone, it will look like they are in your block list but they're not. If you check your block list, you will notice that you can't actually find that person's profile name there. Remember you have to be the "blocker" to have that profile visible in your block list. Something I realised years ago on here x

"No,But they can see your forum input and if they counter block you they will still see your updates if they look at their block list"

No a person who counter blocks, sees nothing, not even the profile. As you'll have seen in my other comment on here. The counter blocker would only see forum posts by that person they've counter blocked x

"No,But they can see your forum input and if they counter block you they will still see your updates if they look at their block list

No a person who counter blocks, sees nothing, not even the profile. As you'll have seen in my other comment on here. The counter blocker would only see forum posts by that person they've counter blocked x"

I counter block all the time and see them all.

"No,But they can see your forum input and if they counter block you they will still see your updates if they look at their block list

No a person who counter blocks, sees nothing, not even the profile. As you'll have seen in my other comment on here. The counter blocker would only see forum posts by that person they've counter blocked x

I counter block all the time and see them all."

Same here.

Same here."

Then that person must have unblocked you and you've not realised it

Same here.

Then that person must have unblocked you and you've not realised it"

No, and I know that is not the case, as I hotlist them before I block, so that if I unblock (and they do too) they then appear in my hotlist.

Only the profiles that admin have blocked me from seeing do not appear in my block list.

Same here.

No, and I know that is not the case, as I hotlist them before I block, so that if I unblock (and they do too) they then appear in my hotlist.

Only the profiles that admin have blocked me from seeing do not appear in my block list."

I do the same, hot list first, just in case x

Same here.

Only the profiles that admin have blocked me from seeing do not appear in my block list.

I do the same, hot list first, just in case x"

Great minds

Same here.

Great minds "

"If you counter block someone, it will look like they are in your block list but they're not. If you check your block list, you will notice that you can't actually find that person's profile name there. Remember you have to be the "blocker" to have that profile visible in your block list. Something I realised years ago on here x"

Same here.

Great minds

"

Ohhh we are so sneaky

Same here.

Great minds

Ohhh we are so sneaky "

We're women, we've got to be! Lol

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

Same here.

Great minds

Ohhh we are so sneaky

We're women, we've got to be! Lol "

??.you mean just in case said blocked person wins the lottery

» Add a new message to this topic