FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Local feeds

Local feeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If I change my age filter then local feeds adjust accordingly, however many in that age may have my age filtered out.

How is this or is the local feed filtering different for single men and other?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't really know, but I would presume that it filters according to each individual profile's set preferences

"I don't really know, but I would presume that it filters according to each individual profile's set preferences"

I'd have thought that too, so why would people outside of my age filter not appear, yet it is filled up with those whom I'm outside their age filter, if that makes sense.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't know, at the top of it, it says this

"Recent updates by local people who match your account preferences and location data"

it doesn't say "mutual matches", just people who match what you are looking for, I've no idea therefor why people outside your age range or appearing in it.

"I don't know, at the top of it, it says this

"Recent updates by local people who match your account preferences and location data"

it doesn't say "mutual matches", just people who match what you are looking for, I've no idea therefor why people outside your age range or appearing in it.

"

Yes it doesn't say mutual as you rightly point out. So decided to do a very quick survey as I've a but of time on my hands.

I opened up my age filter. Of the 85 in my feeds (there are 6 more in there but have to become a site supported to view them), which does back 3 days, only 5 people are looking my age, the rest I cannot message if I wished too. Of those 5 3 are newbies aged 23 and under, looking 18-99, so most likely haven't worked out there are filters and most likely will disappear inside a couple days. That leaves 2. So I guess this raises the question of the point of some filters especialy this one which governs who does and does not appear in one's local feeds. Presumably it's set up to help find those I might be interested in, however if it doesn't then filter out those not looking for anyone my age is there any point in using it?

Maybe admin could shed some light on this.

Sometimes one is left to just read between the the lines.

» Add a new message to this topic