FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Who's viewed me?

Who's viewed me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to allow users to filter the who's viewed me page?

At the moment I"m not looking for single guys ( I don't want to block them altogether but I'm just not looking to meet them just now) but most of my profile views are by single guys.

if it was possible to filter out certain groups then that would make life easier.

Just a suggestion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

You cant filter them from looking, only ftom mailing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im confused .... you dont want them looking at your profile , dont want them messaging ? Is that not just blocking ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't mind them looking

I just want to not have them cluttering my screen when I want to see who's viewed me.

Suppose I want to find out which single females have looked at me, i have to wade through dozens of single guys to find the few who have checked me out.

Maybe I should change my profile to straight, would that stop guys looking?

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

We cannot see why you cannot stop people looking at your profile, such as single males, females or couples.

We see it as a privacy thing, if your not looking for a particular type group of people why let them look at your profile?

Take us we ONLY looking for single males, so why females, or couples can see our profile is not good. Using the block button is NOT a solution either would take ages to keep looking at the people who have viewed our profile and blocking the individuals concerned.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I don't mind them looking

I just want to not have them cluttering my screen when I want to see who's viewed me.

Suppose I want to find out which single females have looked at me, i have to wade through dozens of single guys to find the few who have checked me out.

Maybe I should change my profile to straight, would that stop guys looking? "

Taking the cock from your avatar pic will probably reduce them

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Maybe I should change my profile to straight, would that stop guys looking? "

I doubt it, as they won't know you are straight or bi until they look at your profile.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

You're never going to know exactly who's looked at your profile. Many people (males, females and cpls) select the "dont show me" option for the who's viewed me pages.

I don't actually even look at who's viewed me....,And don't really understand what the big deal with it is.

If someone's looked at my profile and they're interested.... I would asdume they'd mail me. If someone had looked and not mailed I would assume they weren't interested

» Add a new message to this topic