FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Ooohh friend!

Ooohh friend!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oItForYorkshire OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

The Mrs was trying to find something I had sent to her single profile inbox to show me the other day and the messages were in the top hundreds. Needless to say we couldn’t find it.

She explained to me that she rarely looks at the messages as she’s (obviously) not meeting at the moment anyway and unless it’s a friend or someone she’s trying to organise a social event or something with it’s quite frustrating to go through them all when you’re not looking to meet or chat.

With this in mind might we suggest that there’s a way devised to try filter messages from those you are happy/wanting to hear from (long-standing friends etc) away from just ‘random hello’s’ that could be perused at leisure.

Thankyou. Mr DIFY

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

My swinger friends would not use Fab to communicate with me but some other medium. It's far to inefficient for that purpose for the reasons you state OP. Fab messaging is for initial contact prior to a potential first meeting .

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

A friends only messaging filter is a great idea.

If it helps in the meantime, I understand that if you set your filters to not receive mail from anyone, only people who've messaged before, or people you message, can PM you.

The bain of a sgl fem AC on here is exactly this!

C

By *oItForYorkshire OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"A friends only messaging filter is a great idea.

If it helps in the meantime, I understand that if you set your filters to not receive mail from anyone, only people who've messaged before, or people you message, can PM you.

The bain of a sgl fem AC on here is exactly this!

C"

Amazing tip! I’ll tell her. Thankyou xx

» Add a new message to this topic