FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > GROUP pics

GROUP pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd love to see this as an option, as a single guy who has some group fun most times, when I upload pics I have to choose the M/F option...now when theres more than two bodies(or body parts) why cant it be listed as 'group'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

is there any difference,they all go on (as long as the faces are covered)

covered in what tho...

How would uploading the pic as a 'group' alter they way the pic or your profile is viewed?

The only benefit I see is been able to search for group photos from the home page.

"How would uploading the pic as a 'group' alter they way the pic or your profile is viewed?

The only benefit I see is been able to search for group photos from the home page.

"

well I suppose what I'm thinking is...as I'm actually a single guy, my pics with others in them end up going into the MF couple category..isnt that actually misleading?..I always upload to MF category with more than just me in the pics..have I been doing it wrong?

I wouldnt say so, think that the m/f/mf/TV thing is about who is in the pic rather than the profile type who it belongs to.

So, unless admin add a group button, just use the closest match for the pic… in this case, I guess MF would be the closest?

I believe the only benefit would be when people search for pics from the home page, they can narrow down what they are looking for by the m/f/mf/tv etc.

Steve

Well thanks anyway Steve,,have I mentioned I still fancy yer wife yet?

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"... think that the m/f/mf/TV thing is about who is in the pic rather than the profile type who it belongs to.

"

I hadn't appreciated that before, but that is correct, as you can search for pics uploaded by CategoryA containing CategoryB!

Maybe all this is for a proper suggestion to Admin about changing the groups for both pictures and maybe even profile types.

Seen more and more profiles of a M and a TV/CD (pre-op)… what do they do? MM or MF? Whatever they choose they will get some amount of critisism. Although, the ones I have seen have made it quite clear in their profile what is what.

Maybe there should be more options for pics and more options for profile types, even if the likes of M/TV or M/TS are left to admin to change where needed.

Steve

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Also, my take on groups is to add labels into the photo, identifying who the member(S) are - ie the profile member who's adding them. Sometimes you see say 5 guys, and a female, and there's little clue who's who. I think Fab may have been looking at captions, which could add that sort of info, but if you can add some photo text, all the better till then.

"Also, my take on groups is to add labels into the photo, identifying who the member(S) are - ie the profile member who's adding them. Sometimes you see say 5 guys, and a female, and there's little clue who's who. I think Fab may have been looking at captions, which could add that sort of info, but if you can add some photo text, all the better till then. "

I doubt that to be would be a good idea..maintaining the privacy factor despite them being consenting to the group fun or the posting of pics....they might not want to have being in a group/gangbang flag up on their profile.If u get my thinking..

» Add a new message to this topic