FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > When will anything be done against couples making single female profiles?

When will anything be done against couples making single female profiles?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *o Peep n Woody OP   Couple  over a year ago

suffolk

Its getting to the point where all they need is to write "with the right person I MIGHT MEET ALONE" (even thou they wouldnt) in between the clear "looking for a threesome with my husband/bf/f buddy" or a random/fake verification to not get your profile changed into a couples one with a report.

Are the admin/mods soon doing something about this? (over 90% of every single female new profiles are either fake or couples)

Will the couples realize that if there is a woman out there looking for a 3sum with a couple they will look for couples and not for single females or that if they are looking for single females that as soon as they realize that your hub/bf/fb will be present on meet, or watch, or join, or whatever they will back-off?

Sure i can block and move on, and most of these are easily identified , but why do i need to open 20 profiles to see a genuine one and waste hours on messaging a specific one etc, to after 10 messages swapped the "single female" start saying "we" instead of "I"?

Leave your opinions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its indeed very annoying, and we report any profiles we see who are couples with a single girls profile.

Really a huge waste of time trying to search real single girls.

suffolk

Honestly id rather have 5 results of single females in my postcode than 500 results where 300 are fake(single blokes), 195 are couples(my bf will join etc etc), and 5 are genuine

and what exactly is actually wrong with a woman from a couple having her own single fem profile?

Men looking to meet only fems on their own will search the single fem section. .. not go trawling through hundreds of couples profiles reading every single one hoping to see a small line "will meet alone for right guy" ..... will they? so it makes perfect sense to have a single fem one as well.

I do hope this helps somewhat

and what exactly is actually wrong with a woman from a couple having her own single fem profile?

Men looking to meet only fems on their own will search the single fem section. .. not go trawling through hundreds of couples profiles reading every single one hoping to see a small line "will meet alone for right guy" ..... will they? so it makes perfect sense to have a single fem one as well.

I do hope this helps somewhat

got a stutter going on there

"and what exactly is actually wrong with a woman from a couple having her own single fem profile?

I do hope this helps somewhat "

Thats fine IF and only IF they are playing alone.

Not playing/meeting with a "partner" - since then they are not playing/meeting singularly.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"and what exactly is actually wrong with a woman from a couple having her own single fem profile?

I do hope this helps somewhat "

IF half a couple regularly meets alone I dont see a problem, but I think the OP is referring to the countless fem profiles that state they only play with their partner there etc

If a single fem profile is 'only meeting with Fp/partner' etc then report and admin can deal with it.

Remember that a fem profile could be set up correctly and then they find a fuck bud and just change the profile text but unable to change the sex, so some may be genuine.

Either way, just report them

Steve

A lot of couples will have these 'single' profiles for the chatrooms, as you can't both go into chat on the same profile.

And with thousands upon thousands of profiles on the site, Admin cant surely be expected to read through every single profile once a day/week/month to ensure its set up right.

We are a community and as part of that its good to report others that maybe breaking the rules or have made a genuine mistake.

Im one of those part of a couple fems but I do meet alone as several couples on the site know, lost my veris when I took a recent break, I have a lot of trouble getting meets with couples, all too often it is the guy who approaches & chats, then the other half gets annoyed. I've now taken to refusing to chat to the male half until they can prove the partner/wife is on board. Even then its not easy to get a meet

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

I was on here as a single fem but then met my partner on here we have a joint profile but we decided to keep my single one as it has verifies and I can use it for chat and forums I clearly state in my status I am not meeting so people should see it across the start of my profile. There are plenty of couples that don't meet and are just on here dipping their toes does this mean they are fake profiles too?

"I was on here as a single fem but then met my partner on here we have a joint profile but we decided to keep my single one as it has verifies and I can use it for chat and forums I clearly state in my status I am not meeting so people should see it across the start of my profile. There are plenty of couples that don't meet and are just on here dipping their toes does this mean they are fake profiles too?"

See…. and please dont think im been picky here… but isnt this the kind of profile that the OP is talking about? Fem profile but only meeting with partner. I know its quite clear on what is what but it would come up in searches, when really, its of no use to those searching for a fem.

I realise that people have two profiles, as we do, they are both cpl profiles, so you can use chat together and be individual in the forums where needed but as your not meeting on a 'one and one' basis, shouldnt you be a couple?

I see no harm in a fem (who has a partner) having their own fem profile if its to meet as a lone fem, either all the time or some of the time.

Please dont think im having a go, im not… honest… just pointing out that sometimes its in the interests of you and others searching that the profile type is correct.

Steve

Well I hope my profile makes it clear that I am a single lady that does meet as a single lady though I have a 'friend with benefits' that I attend clubs/socials/parties with and if we get the chance, meet a couple

"Well I hope my profile makes it clear that I am a single lady that does meet as a single lady though I have a 'friend with benefits' that I attend clubs/socials/parties with and if we get the chance, meet a couple"

well string you up and set you on fire then...

suffolk

I obvious mean the profiles that say "my husband/bf/fb will be present when we meet/play, he will Watch and only join if everyone's ok with it" etc etc

Those should be removed/changed into couples.

And I'm not even going to talk about the ones that say nothing about bf/fb/husband on profile but then when you message them you find out 1 hour later that you're talking about meeting 2 people, not one. those are even worse as they cause allot of wasted time.

Ive a single profile and a cpls one.....states clearly on both profiles what i/ we want...i keep my single profile for my veris plus to go im.chat/ forums.....each to thier own.My oh as kept is single profile too....many peeps meet on here and become cpls and keep thier single profile some meet alone some dont.....freedom of choice

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

If you report profiles that have the wrong sex, Admin reviews and corrects after checking the profile text etc.

Admin x

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I'm not sure what the big deal is here...how difficult is it to click off of a profile if what you see in that profile doesn't suit your needs/desires?

Mountains out of Molehills.....

suffolk

If u use it just so u are both on chat then make it hidden. Instead of making it look that u are looking for FF when what u want is mff (husband watching only still makes you a couple)

» Add a new message to this topic