FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Account keeps verifying me wrong

Account keeps verifying me wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I'm trying to create a separate account as a woman.

I have been photo verified as a woman and within a few hours after posting photos of me etc I get asked to reverify but the account thinks I am a couple.

No idea what I am doing wrong? I have a couple account with my boyfriend so maybe the names are connected too much?

Either way it's driving me nuts, all I want is a separate account and it keeps trying to verify me as a couple.

Any suggestions? Not sure how to contact Fab as they don't answer personal account issues.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

Have a look at your profile text in your single account. Devil had similar problem when trying to create single profile- because she mentioned having a partner and couple's profile, some "helpful" (not) individuals decided she was not a single woman (we have an open relationship, we are both as well as singles Mon to Thur), reported her and Fab changed her profile to couple. Even though she was clear that profile was just for her own use. Hope that makes sense and that you'll get it sorted.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If you are mentioning your partner or saying you don't meet alone etc then your profile will be changed to a couples profile.

If you believe it has been wrongly changed, then contact Admin from that profile and ask them to review it for you

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At least you understand what I'm going through.

I'll just stick to our couples account for now. It just seems silly that people mention having another profile with their partner and no problems yet no matter what I do my account doesn't verify proper

Thanks for the help and at least I know I'm not alone with it!