FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Block Facility on Looked at Me

Block Facility on Looked at Me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wish there was a Block button on the Looked at Me page, so one wouldn’t have to view the person’s profile in order to block that person.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I'd like a nudge button but it won't happen op lol

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Wish there was a Block button on the Looked at Me page, so one wouldn’t have to view the person’s profile in order to block that person.

"

You could change your settings so they can't see you have looked.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Wish there was a Block button on the Looked at Me page, so one wouldn’t have to view the person’s profile in order to block that person.

You could change your settings so they can't see you have looked."

I’m pretty sure that even if you don’t do that, as soon as you block them you’d disappear from their “looked at me” list anyway.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I assume that's how most here operate ...either that or very few people find my profile of interest!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been using that for a while, and seems like it’s not working for me. People still thank me for viewing their profile.

I think the OP means...

He wishes that when he checks to see who has looked at His profile, he could block users who looked at him without the need to view profile of the person who looked at him.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"I think the OP means...

He wishes that when he checks to see who has looked at His profile, he could block users who looked at him without the need to view profile of the person who looked at him.

"

well if that's the case if they were viewing in stealth mode they could click on profile not look at it but just go straight to block and the person wouldn't even know they looked.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

You could change your settings so they can't see you have looked.

I have been using that for a while, and seems like it’s not working for me. People still thank me for viewing their profile. "

ahhh not working? Try opening it up and closing it then. Look at me and I'll tell you if I can see you

If you view a profile to block them, that would automatically block your view of their profile, I think.

I’m not certain but it would make sense.

What's the problem. If you block they won't be able to do anymore perving anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic