FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > A second list of interests

A second list of interests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousVoyeur2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

near enough

Am I the only one who thinks that along with your sexual interests you add to your profile that you should also be able to list your interests outside the world of swinging? Happy fabbing CVx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

How much information would you like to give someone? More like a dating site by the sound of it.

'Enjoys opera and long beach side walks along the shore at sunset.'

There are many on here who are looking for a life partner for which it could work. For me though I prefer to find out about a person through interaction.

If two or more people meet on a swinging site and that evolves, they already have similar interests.

Personally knowing whether they like cats or dogs has no real effect on why I am here.

Perhaps fab couple do an offshoot...fabdating, where those that are interested in meeting a life partner can go.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I prefer to use the free text box for that, personally. You could have a tick box for “music”, which is so broad it’s virtually meaningless, or you can write what sort of music, favourite bands etc. I’d rather write a bit about myself and my interests than rely on a list of tick boxes.

Besides, the list that already exists isn’t very helpful. Instead of a whole new list, I’d rather see improvements to the existing one - such as adding “giving” and “receiving” to some of the options, for example.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You can write about any interests in your profile text.

A tick box list would be way too long.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

That's what the profile is for surely. A few paragraphs which sum you up briefly and express what sort of person you're looking for. Ticked boxes convey very little about you and what sort of person you are.

By *uriousVoyeur2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

near enough

I agree that you can talk about your interests in the text you write on the profile however due to messages received before, quite a few profiles I’ve seen and read use that box to say what they aren’t looking for so you can’t get a good grasp on who is behind the profile. I’m not suggesting adding a second list even though I would like it added I only wanted to know if anyone else thought the same. Happy fabbing CVx

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I agree that you can talk about your interests in the text you write on the profile however due to messages received before, quite a few profiles I’ve seen and read use that box to say what they aren’t looking for so you can’t get a good grasp on who is behind the profile. I’m not suggesting adding a second list even though I would like it added I only wanted to know if anyone else thought the same. Happy fabbing CVx "

I use that box to say all sorts of things, but only about three people a year read it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally wouldn’t be interested in that at all.

We are on Fab to meet others for sexual encounters so we have listed our sexual interests not our personal ones.

We want to connect on a physical level first and foremost.

By *p2norfolkngoodMan  over a year ago

Norwich

What would be good is 2 sets of interests for a couples profile

M

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Am I the only one who thinks that along with your sexual interests you add to your profile that you should also be able to list your interests outside the world of swinging? Happy fabbing CVx "

Probably a very short list in many cases, so it shouldn’t take up much bandwidth

» Add a new message to this topic