FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Deleting a verification

Deleting a verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello,

Is there a way to delete a veri? Why you may ask? Years and years ago I had a MFM and the guy verified me, not an issue my end but some people see an M veri and get the wrong end of the stick

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You can choose not to display it or your veri summary, but no you can't delete it.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hello,

Is there a way to delete a veri? Why you may ask? Years and years ago I had a MFM and the guy verified me, not an issue my end but some people see an M veri and get the wrong end of the stick "

. I don’t know how to delete but on the verification summary you can see how many males , females , couples , tv / ts verifications you have even if you choose not to display them. I have all mine verifications on display where other members can read them and see for themselves that my male verifications come men I have met at organised socials

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

If you block the person then his verification will disappear too.

By *urjonMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

You need to contact Admin as only they can do it for you.

I used to be in a Couples profile and we got veri'd by a guy saying he cam'd with us - which wasn't true as we'd never cam'd ever. We, like you, started to get people getting the wrong end of the stick as it were and in the end we had it removed.

Hope that helps!

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"You need to contact Admin as only they can do it for you.

I used to be in a Couples profile and we got veri'd by a guy saying he cam'd with us - which wasn't true as we'd never cam'd ever. We, like you, started to get people getting the wrong end of the stick as it were and in the end we had it removed.

Hope that helps! "

But he isn't saying it's a fake veri, those can be dealt with by Admin, this is a true one he no longer wants.

Very different things.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve had people send a verification if they can’t message me...it’s very annoying as I can’t delete it!!

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I’ve had people send a verification if they can’t message me...it’s very annoying as I can’t delete it!! "

Please report them, let Admin have a look

"If you block the person then his verification will disappear too. "

Even though you blick, verification still remains in summary.

If I were you OP I'd state it in my bio... ``yes I'm verified by a M but it was a straight MFM. I'm not bi``

I honestly think only narrow minded people assume and jump to conclusions. Many Men are verified by other Men from socials, parties etc... It doesn't mean they've played with each other.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

There's not a lot you can do about it, so don't fret if narrow minded people can't see past a small part of your profile.

As I see it the veri from a man could very well be one of the 2 cam veri's you have, and if people don't want to meet because someone might have seen you on cam then that is their loss.

I suppose you could publish the veri, which could help some people to make up their minds, but you shouldn't have to. As someone has said, stick a little note on your profile to say why a man has verified you, or get rid of the verification summary and then no one will be any the wiser.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

What has happened that has made you feel the way you do?

You said it was years and years ago, has someone suggested you may have dabbled in a same sex scenario?

Lots of straight guys have one or two verifications from other men without any probs.

Why not create another profile if it's such an issue.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"What has happened that has made you feel the way you do?

You said it was years and years ago, has someone suggested you may have dabbled in a same sex scenario?

Lots of straight guys have one or two verifications from other men without any probs.

Why not create another profile if it's such an issue. "

Why should he create a while new profile because some people are jumping to conclusion based on the sex of a verification? What an odd suggestionn

OP, contract admin and see if they can do something. In the meantime you can block the person to remove the physical verification and not show the verification summary on your page so people can't see that you've been verified by a man.

Alternatively you can laugh at how ridiculous it is for people to care so much about the fact you've been verified by a man. I'm assuming it's guys messaging you based on the fact you've got a male verification and ignoring the straight bit on your profile?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sometimes it’s a turn off for women if they see the M veri and jump to the wrong conclusion. Sometimes it’s other guys messaging because they see the M veri.

I’ll pop a note back onto the profile as I had done before. Seems easiest course of action.

Thanks all!

"Hello,

Is there a way to delete a veri? Why you may ask? Years and years ago I had a MFM and the guy verified me, not an issue my end but some people see an M veri and get the wrong end of the stick . I don’t know how to delete but on the verification summary you can see how many males , females , couples , tv / ts verifications you have even if you choose not to display them. I have all mine verifications on display where other members can read them and see for themselves that my male verifications come men I have met at organised socials"

I'm exactly the same as you. I've met loads of people at the social events I've attended. I display them so people can read my veris and make their own judgement.

"I’ve had people send a verification if they can’t message me...it’s very annoying as I can’t delete it!! "

If someone does a fake veri, message admin and they will remove it.

» Add a new message to this topic