FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > age blocking

age blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *carletgirl0 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

i would like to put different age cut of limits for girl and boys to contact me

i would like to ask the site owners if this could be added does anyone know how i can do this

thank you

lv scarlet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

In message filters you can stop people outwith your preferred age from messaging you x

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

You might want to change your "looking for" preferences first though x

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

"i would like to put different age cut of limits for girl and boys to contact me

i would like to ask the site owners if this could be added does anyone know how i can do this

thank you

lv scarlet

"

That’s a good idea. We’d like a different cut off age for single guys than for couples as we often get single guys outside the age range we’re looking for messaging us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would like that.

As a couple,we both have different age preferences,sweet likes guys 40+,I'm happy with younger ladies(I wish haha).

As it stands we get a lot of guys under 40 contacting us,even though the profile says we aren't interested in guys that age,so to differentiate the two age groups would be a welcome addition in our opinion

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"In message filters you can stop people outwith your preferred age from messaging you x"

unfortunately i have found that filters do not stop all out of age range from messaging you.we get a lot from cples who are not both within age range which wastes our time and theirs.its bloody annoying

» Add a new message to this topic