FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Messages not being sent

Messages not being sent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ettaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

It's happened me a few times where I've send a private message to someone, with whom I have been chatting already and I presume the message has sent, but when I go and check my sent messages it's not there. Is this an issue that anyone else is having?

Perhaps it might be an idea to display the latest message sent between two members privately, as opposed to displaying the lates read message in one place and the latest sent message in another?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Is the user still on site? If they delete their profile all messages, to and from, disappear with them.

By *ettaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Yep, still on the forum. I'm still chatting with them.

It usually seems to happen after I've tried to send a message with the name of a website in the message.

I get the error message telling me that I can't write the name of websites in the message, so I'll try change it (maybe by typing it all in lowercase). I try to send not again and get the error message again. So I change it again and press send. Then the page reloads as though it has sent, but when I check the thread it's not there.

» Add a new message to this topic