FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Double Standards

Double Standards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loryHoleThroatGOAT OP   Man  over a year ago

Musselburgh

At present a Single Male who declares himself to be 'Straight' can block other Single Males from contacting them either by wink or message. Therefore surely it should stand to reason that those Single males should be BLOCKED from viewing other Single Male profiles?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Is it really that offensive that another man can look at you?

People look at my profile all the time who I'm not attracted to, but I leave them to it as it really doesn't make an iota of difference to anything

Musselburgh

"Is it really that offensive that another man can look at you?

People look at my profile all the time who I'm not attracted to, but I leave them to it as it really doesn't make an iota of difference to anything "

No its not offensive to me that another man can look at me, its a double standard that this site is happy accept.

My point is why can another man look at me when he has blocked me from contacting him?

Filthy Fuckeryville

People look at my profile all the time who I'm not attracted to, but I leave them to it as it really doesn't make an iota of difference to anything

No its not offensive to me that another man can look at me, its a double standard that this site is happy accept.

My point is why can another man look at me when he has blocked me from contacting him?"

I don't see the harm in it.

I have certain age groups blocked but couldn't care less if they look at me or not?

I do find it odd that a man advertising glory hole at his blocks single men though

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"

I do find it odd that a man advertising glory hole at his blocks single men though "

Maybe he doesn't want to be bombarded with messages, wants to do the searching himself or it is aimed at friends and people he has already mailed.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

If I have picked this up correctly, you think that if someone has the "not lookong for single guys" box ticked they should therefore not be able to view single guys profiles?

You would assume by the "not looking for" part that it would automatically exclude them from your viewing options on your profile.

I think the wording of "not looking for single guys" should probably be renamed to "if we want single guys we will contact them".

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I didn’t have men look at me I would have no views lol. And I am straight male

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

If you agree OP that fab is predominantly for people to converse ,people who have met at socials and clubs which may include other straight single men then looking at a fellow swingers profile and even messaging them is very reasonable and

looking does not mean anything other than that someone read your profile for whatever reason.

Filthy Fuckeryville

"

I do find it odd that a man advertising glory hole at his blocks single men though

Maybe he doesn't want to be bombarded with messages, wants to do the searching himself or it is aimed at friends and people he has already mailed."

If its people he knows or wishes to invite I would personally imagine they already know or that he could pop it in the message?

Like popping sweets in front of a child and placing a perspex screen in the way

By *anFromMarsMan  over a year ago

North

Most of the fabs on my pics are from single guys, TV's & TS's. I'm straight and I don't mind that, maybe even a little flattered but I did have to restrict guys from messaging me as my profile says I'm straight and there's only so many "want to meet now" messages you can take from guys or MM couples before it gets repetitive. True only for that my messages would be few a far between but all the same that's what the filters are there for, to limit messages to who and what you are interested in and not have to give the same response every time.

By *anFromMarsMan  over a year ago

North

"If I have picked this up correctly, you think that if someone has the "not lookong for single guys" box ticked they should therefore not be able to view single guys profiles?

You would assume by the "not looking for" part that it would automatically exclude them from your viewing options on your profile.

I think the wording of "not looking for single guys" should probably be renamed to "if we want single guys we will contact them".

"

But sometimes if you are interested in a woman or couple you look at their veri's and the profiles behind the veri's to check they are legit the thats a reason to look at single guys profiles even if you have "not interested in single makes" ticked

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's not a double standard.

You can look at profiles. They can look at profiles.

Maybe they are looking for profile tips and are sizing up the competition?

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Counter block him if you're that fussed

My point is why can another man look at me when he has blocked me from contacting him?

I don't see the harm in it.

I have certain age groups blocked but couldn't care less if they look at me or not?

I do find it odd that a man advertising glory hole at his blocks single men though "

Too funny

Musselburgh

Ahh I had a vino-fuelled rant!

I'd had a day of dealing with fuckwits and that last one was last straw.