FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Old verifications

Old verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was wondering if there was anything you could do about keeping details of old verifications users have received after the person that left them has left the site.

I know this may seem a small issue but over my time here I've had around 10 or 15 verifications but currently can ony show 3 as people have gone.

Could there be a way to add something to say how many times a user has been verified and that so many are no longer available or can be displayed with info such as "left by MF - 25" for example.

I'm sure that others would be happy to be able to show how many verifications they have had in total even if they don't want to display the actual messages.

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

there would be a problem in that.. which is what if the members that left/got the account deleted had it because they were no more than fake profiles (with the intend of just giving verification etc)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Was wondering if there was anything you could do about keeping details of old verifications users have received after the person that left them has left the site.

I know this may seem a small issue but over my time here I've had around 10 or 15 verifications but currently can ony show 3 as people have gone.

Could there be a way to add something to say how many times a user has been verified and that so many are no longer available or can be displayed with info such as "left by MF - 25" for example.

I'm sure that others would be happy to be able to show how many verifications they have had in total even if they don't want to display the actual messages.

Many thanks"

cant see this working because whats to stop you from setting up a million profiles verifying yourself then leaving the site ?

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Valleysboy....it might be a good idea for you to stop shagging people on this site if they all leave having met you...lol.

problem with your numbers system may be that not everyone wants everybody to know all of their meet history.

FAB is only one ay of meeting people for sex and as a couple me an Susie lookfor a number of things in veri's like did you meet at your place if your a single male saying you can accom? was it just a social meet or did you play. met on cam hold no water wth us and are as good as useless. what they really say is "tes we watched this man wanking on cam".

So Mr Valleys, quality rather than quantity) happy hunting mate

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

You could copy and paste ur veries

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

cant see this working because whats to stop you from setting up a million profiles verifying yourself then leaving the site ?"

what stops ppl doing that anyway?? they dont have to leave the site and the veir stays ..

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"

cant see this working because whats to stop you from setting up a million profiles verifying yourself then leaving the site ?

what stops ppl doing that anyway?? they dont have to leave the site and the veir stays .."

Because the op is complaining that when someone leaves the site the verificationg go too ...he wants it still to show how many verifications he had ...so could still be open to abuse by people setting up fake profiles just to make out they are verified when they ain't

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ha. didn't even know this. that uf someone leave the verie goes too. i just thou the guy didn't like us after ad removed it or the like. things ya learn when ya look hey.

» Add a new message to this topic