FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Who's blocked me?

Who's blocked me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amantha TS OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swindon

Hi,

Just thought it would be nice to have a list of who's blocked you. Sometimes when I'm looking around various profiles disappear, and I have no way of knowing if they've left the site or have blocked me.

Not fussed about it if they do block me, just be nice to know!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They've blocked you for a reason. There is no need to see them any more

By *amantha TS OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swindon

But I don't know if I've been blocked or if they've left? Make sense?

Why does it matter?

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

"But I don't know if I've been blocked or if they've left? Make sense?"

Either way, they dont wana meet you, so just forget and move on

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Well I got a 48 hr forum ban for trying to contact some one who had blocked me...but I didn't know he had blocked me..so maybe it's an idea to have this list?

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman  over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

The blocked list is there for a reason and I'd rather they didn't see that they have been blocked by me.

[Removed by poster at 21/04/21 21:10:22]

It's down to that person's setting,ie we have men turned off because it gets to much so single guys can't contact us.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Well I got a 48 hr forum ban for trying to contact some one who had blocked me...but I didn't know he had blocked me..so maybe it's an idea to have this list?"

That is exactly what happened to me and I never had a clue who it was..

Why would you want to know? The blocked list is there for a reason, whether you or someone else is doing the blocking. I say keep it private. You'll just get paranoid about it OP and it's not worth it x

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

When I look at a profile , it says this profile is not available for you to view , you might have blocked them or they might have blocked you or their account has been suspended .

Or words to that effect .

On the side it will tell me if I've blocked them and when so if it doesn't.... I can be pretty sure that they have blocked me .

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Letting people know they have been blocked feels like the potential to set off the more stalker ish element on here.

Not that I would suggest you are in that category Nettie, and I know what you mean about the frustration.

You need to forget this , why would you want to know ? Maybe get a hobby to take your mind of who has blocked you

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"But I don't know if I've been blocked or if they've left? Make sense?"

If they have left you won't see a profile at all

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Well I got a 48 hr forum ban for trying to contact some one who had blocked me...but I didn't know he had blocked me..so maybe it's an idea to have this list?"

Asking someone to unblock you on the forum is not allowed whether that is a filter or a block

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Well I got a 48 hr forum ban for trying to contact some one who had blocked me...but I didn't know he had blocked me..so maybe it's an idea to have this list?

That is exactly what happened to me and I never had a clue who it was..

"

Commenting that a person has blocked you is not allowed on the forum

It's weird with the block. I've had some great conversations with people then go to message and big Nope thanks for trying. That's when you think what did I do

By *xonman53Man  over a year ago

Thame

When reviewing latest updates I see if I can message (not actually send) if blocked on a general, no single males etc, I then block to remove the profile from future listing.. This keeps updates fresh and relevant. I was not aware that it could be an issue for posting in the forums

Let it go let ig go, give up the ghost Op, does it really matter

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I have found myself blocked after exchanging nice friendly messages and even after meeting.Yes it can be annoying and frustrating but what can you do.I guess it’s another person’s right to block just accept it and move on is what I do.Easier said than done with one young lady that I met but I am over it now.

By *otwifeHusbandCouple  over a year ago

Dorset

I had a message and replied and the received another in a few sec's and trying to reply Message say user has blocked you. This was the other night, Just incase fab has done a update.

Plus if you look at the profile, There is a difference,

Profile not available.

Unable to see profile. user has blocked you.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Someone accidentally blocked me a couple of months ago.

I went to reply and got the blocked message, then he messaged a few minutes later and said he had accidentally blocked me.

Sometimes you get people cumming onto you, asking for pics then blocking you. They’re clearly upto no good so it would be nice to have a list so I can block them as well, to stop them snooping my profile in the future.

Long time ago I had several meets with someone from here. We got on famously. I asked for a phone number to make things easier/quicker than here. Numbers were exchanged. Had another meet. Was asked to verify them, which I happily did. Went to check their profile for pics they had taken during our sessions. I found I was blocked. No verification from them either. Sent a couple of messages via WhatsApp. No reply. So returned the favour and blocked them. Things happen, no point in lingering on, just moved on. Such is life. Lifes too short to nope around asking why why why. Just get on with things. Plenty more life out there - when we're properly allowed to that is.