FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > can we have

can we have

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a name and shame section please. this is something i think would be a very good idea!

even if the site owners put it to a vote to all the site users?

for example, we have just had a few emails from a couple, female was apparently in bed, man was begging for some pregnant photos and face pics, after the fourth time of being told no, he went in a huff and blocked us, which is only so that his wife doesnt find out, with the possiblity of a name/shame thread he may act a little differently..?

just wondering if the idea of a name/shame section would be anything more than a non-starter? xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Cupar

There is a name and shame section. Its called word of mouth. Problem with a dedicated forums is well, it isnt always clear who is in the right. Could end up with a witch hunt.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

Think about anyone you have said no to, if they were to take the hump, how easy would it be for them to make up a story about you and post it?

Could turn nasty very quickly. Sure that's why it's not allowed.

Could be fun for a little while though!! Lol

xAx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

guess it would get nasty lol, would no doubt make for some awesome reading though

xxx

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We'll never have a name and shame page.

Because if someone added YOU to it, you'd be furious.

And that's why.

If someone hasn't shown up or whatever feel free to REPORT their profile using the REPORT link.

If there is a pattern of behaviour we'll take action.

Admin x

By *ngel Devil69Couple  over a year ago

Manilva

there is already such a page available. It is not directly linked to this site but has a lot of names on it from here. We know some of the names on there and lets just say, it's probably not a good idea to have a name and shame. As was mentioned before, you could find yourself on the list for the silliest reason

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was reading a profile and noticed that along the bottom they said (profile name) is not who they say they are they are really (other profile name). Cant remember who the profile belonged to cos it was a few days ago but they went on to say they will name and shame every person who either is a liar or doesn’t turn up even if they give an excuse.

A year or so ago I got in from work and was making the tea when I heard a bloodcurdling scream from my youngest kid (not an everyday thing) so raced to find out what happened my eldest had opened a door youngest was behind said door her toe was under the door and toenail was pulled off her toe sticking straight up in the air (looked bloody sore and hurt like hell she said) I had to take her to the hospital and get it fixed, what if we had had a meet arranged that night?? We would have had to cancel not an everyday reason for cancelling but still true and I can guarantee no one would have believed me I was cancelling cos I was stuck at the local hospital for 4 hours waiting to get a few bits of tape stuck to my childs toenail.

We all have real lives out with this site and I for one have young kids so if I arrange babysitters and that takes time and effort so when I am let down I am disappointed as I’m sure others have been when I have had to cancel, but I would NEVER dream of naming or shaming them even on my profile, because to me ITS WRONG you don’t know it could be a genuine reason no matter how lame it sounds.

Shona

x x x

We have to agree with most of the above.

Word of mouth is the best thing, No one is perfect and we all have to cancel a meet now and then (babysitters/family etc).

We have stated on our profile if a hotel booked and we cancel we will pay full costs, we can do no more.

Swinging seems to get by well on word of mouth, best to keep it that way. Tempting as it is sometimes to name and shame.

Lets keep swinging friendly, if you dont get on with someone move on.

Swinging is fun, lets hope name and shame never ruins it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We made arrangements to meet every person on this forum.........3 didn't turn up.......one turned out to be a single female when we are after single males...one turned up with their kids in tow and the other two tried to charge us £50.00

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Nice idea, but really doesn't work in practice (especially with the amount of idiots we all have to trawl through). Unless you set up and appeals process, a swinging ombudsman and an European Court of Swinging to examine miscarriages of justice. I can see the legal bods writing "no win no fee ads as we speak".

"We made arrangements to meet every person on this forum.........3 didn't turn up.......one turned out to be a single female when we are after single males...one turned up with their kids in tow and the other two tried to charge us £50.00 "

Wasnt £50 it was only £40

Shona

x x x

There is simply no need for it, wise up on your selection process and on the odd occasion it goes wrong man up and move on.

Like most things in life it really is that simple

We received some very nasty messages from 'PrettynGinger' for no reason at all, threatened to name and shame me for all sorts because I refused to meet them.

Note, it's not for real, but shows how easy it is.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

Shona!!! i was eating when i read that! ^^^^

put some kind of **squeamish people beware** sign up next time please! lol

the worst bit of it is, even though i knew what you were going to say after 'child behind the door' i had to read the rest!

xAx

Sorry

You have to read it tho dont you like car crash posts lol.

On the plus tho her toe is fine all back to normal well what is normal for a 6 year old!! doesnt even look like she was taped back together

Shona

x x x

"We made arrangements to meet every person on this forum.........3 didn't turn up.......one turned out to be a single female when we are after single males...one turned up with their kids in tow and the other two tried to charge us £50.00 "

In my defense, you gave me the wrong address.

Please don't judge us all by the actions of a few!!

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

refunds in the post lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol at you lot

» Add a new message to this topic