FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Winking friends

Winking friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *histler21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Is there any reason why I should not be able to wink the people on my friends list more than once every 30 days? If they are my friends - it shouldn't be seen as me bombarding them - especially if they wink back in between.

If I misusde this - they would simply un-friend me - then I would be back to the 30-day rule.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arumcoupleCouple  over a year ago

salisbury

Totally agree, we used to wink friends to say Hi, and they did the same. also meant were here call us!! and we would phone !!

By *aturasqCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Is "wink" a euphemism ?

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

just type hi to their inbox takes more effort but does the same thing

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"just type hi to their inbox takes more effort but does the same thing "

By *exystargirlWoman  over a year ago

Warrington

"just type hi to their inbox takes more effort but does the same thing "

true, but if you've arranged to see friends the build up to any meet is just as exciting so would be nice if you could get a wink from them or send one, as a way to show your excited about the meet.

I'm not saying let friends send limitless winks, as that would become silly. But maybe 3 or 4 rather than 1 over 30days.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

If they delete their winks you can wink again

Bolton

"just type hi to their inbox takes more effort but does the same thing

true, but if you've arranged to see friends the build up to any meet is just as exciting so would be nice if you could get a wink from them or send one, as a way to show your excited about the meet.

I'm not saying let friends send limitless winks, as that would become silly. But maybe 3 or 4 rather than 1 over 30days.

"

I myself find it a pain in the ass the have loads of winks from people, if they are friends or not, if they can not be arsed to type a few words...then i can not be arsed to drop my knickers i think winks are just lazy and i dont like lazy people..i would rather type things like cant wait till we have fun etc awink says nothing apart from the fact you cant be arsed to type a message

Bolton

Oh ad since when has a wink ment to show your excited about the meet its just a wink unless you send your thought telepathically

By *..taijituCouple  over a year ago

00...Heaven...

Right... I was gonna write one about this!!

IE n I have our own accounts, as u all know! I love finding my wink from him, it gives me a lil cute shiver. It also does when a couple of certain ppl do.

Personally, I think that the winking should be changed. I feel if a wink is sent, then reciprocated, it should then be available for the original winker to do so again. Maybe, there could be a filter allowing friends to have this. Personally there should be opinions of the users heard, and catered for, especially the constant site supporters!! u Nat xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic