FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocking someone on hotlist

Blocking someone on hotlist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heRainMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

What would other users expect to happen if they were to block someone who was on their hotlist?

Currently if you block them, they stay on your hotlist. I'd have expected them to be removed, but I can see that leaving them there could be useful.

Opinions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I prefer them to stay, I usually hotlist before I block if they are inclined to be a bit of a ranter...

it's funny

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

if we report a profile , e.g. a couple profile that clearly a single , we Hotlist them first before reporting so can see if/when Admin have taken action

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think its a good thing that they are left on the hotlist….

If you block them and no longer want them there its simple to delete.

To me the advantages of them staying there by default outweigh been removed automatically.

S.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For me personaly I think it looks a bit stalkerish to want to follow what other people are saying if you have them on block.

I think if you block someone it should include everything and that includes the hotlist.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely if you block someone then you have no wish to interact! To me they should be gone and fogotten. We dont have time to dwell on people we have blocked and would just want to move on!

By *..taijituCouple  over a year ago

00...Heaven...

"For me personaly I think it looks a bit stalkerish to want to follow what other people are saying if you have them on block.

I think if you block someone it should include everything and that includes the hotlist.

"

I know but hate that someone I blocked stalks me on here n keeps track of what I am upto! I blocked for a reason! I feel it is something admin should address, and the rest of u, are stalkerish too! Fair enough hotlisting on a report if u wish an issue delt with... The rest is unfair - if u block, u should loose rights!! And unblocking... When you blocked/have been blocked, is also unfair! If it id by accident, as on my mobi, I often try to poke, but it turns to block, you should have to write to admin via this persons account to have it unblocked... In my opinions lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic