FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > BDSM forum section request

BDSM forum section request

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hope this is the right place for this but I would like to request a BDSM forum specifically for, well, BDSM discussions and meet requests.

It is a niche area so any discussion or meet request instantly gets swamped by the more vanilla topics.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmmmm don't think you'll get far .but good luck with your attempt.

I agree! It would be great to have a BDSM section!

[Removed by poster at 06/06/21 15:41:53]

"I agree! It would be great to have a BDSM section! "

What is even more annoying is when people have sm listed as an interest and believe it to be a set of handcuffs they get freaked out when I show them my ballgag with attaching nipple clamps etc

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"I agree! It would be great to have a BDSM section!

What is even more annoying is when people have sm listed as an interest and believe it to be a set of handcuffs they get freaked out when I show them my ballgag with attaching nipple clamps etc "

Yup to this especially as SM is the common abbreviation for Sadism and masochism (something I am quite a fan of)

What is even more annoying is when people have sm listed as an interest and believe it to be a set of handcuffs they get freaked out when I show them my ballgag with attaching nipple clamps etc "

Or that all that being a Dom entails is hair pulling and spanking.

What is even more annoying is when people have sm listed as an interest and believe it to be a set of handcuffs they get freaked out when I show them my ballgag with attaching nipple clamps etc

Or that all that being a Dom entails is hair pulling and spanking."

Indeed. Being dominant is how you carry yourself. It is either something you exude, or don't. You can't force it. Yes, you may pull hair and spank, but those are acts, acts don't make you dominant.

Also, pulling hair is pointless, much better to pull their head back so the nipple clamps attached to the ballgag can do their thing

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Bdsm is a complex labyrinth of many things. It's not just masks and spankings. Once you are fully caught up in its wonderful Web there is no going back and would you really want to anyway.The bdsm world is my kind of world, dark and mysterious, but delightfully sexy and rewarding as well. I havnt come across many on here who are seriously into bdsm

"Bdsm is a complex labyrinth of many things. It's not just masks and spankings. Once you are fully caught up in its wonderful Web there is no going back and would you really want to anyway.The bdsm world is my kind of world, dark and mysterious, but delightfully sexy and rewarding as well. I havnt come across many on here who are seriously into bdsm "

Neither have I, which is half my battle

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I have an interest in BDSM used to go on ALT quite a bit but it got very expensive & less people joined. I think there are quite a few people interested in BDSM on fab but perhaps they are frightened off by extreme stories ?

There are loads of us on here .

I agree, it would be great, but it’s been asked for before.

» Add a new message to this topic