FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > back to the top

back to the top

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *..taijitu OP   Couple  over a year ago

00...Heaven...

In forum posts, there is a feature to skip to newest in the thread, yet as I am using my mobile, I have to use the back button on it about 3x, to get to the top of the page again. Surely a * skip to the top* could be added ....!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've suggested this before. People didn't want it then.

00...Heaven...

As a site supporter, I think almost every feature should be there that we feel we want lol. We are paying for it after all xx

If its an iphone press on the time at the top of screen and it takes you back to top of page.....Hope this helps

00...Heaven...

Ah no lol, the Mr is sorting me with one asap tho. A xperia atm, but cheers for the thought. Tbh, I use ma netbook all the time, but the charger is half stuck in ma plug currently new one here this week lol xx

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"In forum posts, there is a feature to skip to newest in the thread, yet as I am using my mobile, I have to use the back button on it about 3x, to get to the top of the page again. Surely a * skip to the top* could be added ....!!! "
You don't say which device, O/S or browser you are using, but I know that some mobile browsers have a "back to top" button e.g. Dolphin pops up a button when you start to scroll up.

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

"If its an iphone press on the time at the top of screen and it takes you back to top of page.....Hope this helps"

Nice one buddy....

On ios back to top works by pressing anywhere at the top of the screen. It's a built in safari feature.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Lazy?????

"If its an iphone press on the time at the top of screen and it takes you back to top of page.....Hope this helps"

Yaaay thank you

"In forum posts, there is a feature to skip to newest in the thread, yet as I am using my mobile, I have to use the back button on it about 3x, to get to the top of the page again. Surely a * skip to the top* could be added ....!!! You don't say which device, O/S or browser you are using, but I know that some mobile browsers have a "back to top" button e.g. Dolphin pops up a button when you start to scroll up."

''''Ah no lol, the Mr is sorting me with one asap tho. A xperia atm, but cheers for the thought. Tbh, I use ma netbook all the time, but the charger is half stuck in ma plug currently new one here this week lol xx''''

I kinda did here

"Lazy?????"

Plain rude!!

It is the fact i usually get involved in huge discussions... Thus, most of the threads are really long, it is not easy to scroll from my mobile without it clicking onto ppl's profiles etc... SO maybe one should mind their manners when speaking to a lady!!

» Add a new message to this topic