FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > site keeps freezing!!

site keeps freezing!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agic tongue24 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hertford

Hi to all of you out there. I have been having the most frustrating time recently apart from not having had a meet yet (lol) I`m finding the site keeps freezing. The chat messages lock up and the cams I`m watching also freeze. This never used to be an issue as it all worked perfectly for months and then a while ago (maybe 6 wks or so) the site did seem to crash and all users at that time could not view cams. Ever since that my use of the site has been plagued by this annoying problem. Each time it happens I have to keep clicking on the cams again in the room list or come out of chat completely and log back in which as you know can be very frustrating at peak times as you cant get back in again. I have just purchased a new camera thinking it may have been an issue with my old one only to find its still happening. I wonder if anyone can enlighten me as to what the issue might be? PLEASE!!! Thank you in advance.....Magic.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What browser are you using? I had a similar problem using chrome a few weeks ago, switched to firefox now and its fine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic