FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Another verifying thread

Another verifying thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heNYCSausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Everton

I’ve just wrote about 10 individual veris for friends I met last night. Each time I got the “verification sent” but I’ve had someone say they’ve not received it yet.

When I checked, I can only see 4 sent verifications today.

What will have happened to the others? I put a lot of effort into them and hope they’ve not been lost as I know I won’t be able to make them as great as the original

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve just wrote about 10 individual veris for friends I met last night. Each time I got the “verification sent” but I’ve had someone say they’ve not received it yet.

What will have happened to the others? I put a lot of effort into them and hope they’ve not been lost as I know I won’t be able to make them as great as the original "

Great to see in Pandora's last night and finally chat.

Maybe if they have single guys blocked it looks like you gave them a veri as the process is still the same . You would only be able to do the veri if they have winked or messaged each other. I know other single guys that have done exactly the same thing. Hope this helps

Everton

"I’ve just wrote about 10 individual veris for friends I met last night. Each time I got the “verification sent” but I’ve had someone say they’ve not received it yet.

What will have happened to the others? I put a lot of effort into them and hope they’ve not been lost as I know I won’t be able to make them as great as the original

Great to see in Pandora's last night and finally chat.

Maybe if they have single guys blocked it looks like you gave them a veri as the process is still the same . You would only be able to do the veri if they have winked or messaged each other. I know other single guys that have done exactly the same thing. Hope this helps "

It was great finally meeting you too. Lived up to your name!!!

Nope, the people I’ve verified I’ve exchanged messages with and some are on my friends list too.

Some have been published that aren’t on my friends list, have filters up, and we’ve not exchanged messages in here.

Totally confusing as to where they’ve gone!

Maybe something to do with their filters - age restrictions?

Everton

"Maybe something to do with their filters - age restrictions?"

A few people have said that. But it’s also to people I’ve exchanged messages with as well.

Everton

Just an update. I wrote them another veri for someone and it worked.

Must have been a glitch in the matrix

"Just an update. I wrote them another veri for someone and it worked.

Must have been a glitch in the matrix "

» Add a new message to this topic