FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocking

Blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ia_Leics OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

When someone blocks you. I wonder if their messages and profile could disappear from your view, I get abusive and then they block, so you can’t reply. If their messages disappear at least you won’t see the nastiness.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes you won't be able to see their profile but if you still have messages from that user you can counter block them so that they can't unblock you and start messaging you again x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Block them and delete the messages?

Once they block you or you block them. The only way they could see anything is if you post in the forum. They still can't see you but can see forum comments and you could see any comments they write.

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

They can see your profile and pic as can you if you block someone by using basic search if for example you remember age group say 25 to 27 then type in you are looking for woman looking to meet a man who is looking to meet man you will get list come up they can see status and pic.

A block is not full block

I'm reading this as:

OP receives a message. Says 'No thanks' then gets back a load of abuse and is blocked so can't reply.

What they want is at the point the other person presses 'block', the message trail is deleted so they never get to see the abuse in the first place

By *ia_Leics OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Yes that’s it. I’d rather not see the nastiness, why should I? If they block then they shouldn’t be allowed to message

By *entosaniMan  over a year ago

Halifax

I think a Block should hide that user and all their interactions - from all areas of the site.

If someone has blocked you or vice versa you don't want them (or you) showing up in searches, active nearby etc

» Add a new message to this topic