FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Picture Views

Picture Views

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening everyone. There’s one feature I would like to see on here. I know we have fabs for our pictures, but us personally would like to see actual picture views as we have no idea how many people have looked. Anyone else be interested in that sort of feature?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of someone has Fab'd your pics, there is a 'see who' at the top which allows you to see who has Fab'd it alongside the amount of times it has been Fab'd.

"Evening everyone. There’s one feature I would like to see on here. I know we have fabs for our pictures, but us personally would like to see actual picture views as we have no idea how many people have looked. Anyone else be interested in that sort of feature?"

Hi OP, we think this is a good idea, nice to see how many views not just about the fab!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I think this would then cause people to wonder why lots of people viewed their pic but didn't fab it.

"I think this would then cause people to wonder why lots of people viewed their pic but didn't fab it. "

I already feel like that when i see all the views of my profile!

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I think this would then cause people to wonder why lots of people viewed their pic but didn't fab it.

I already feel like that when i see all the views of my profile! "

Hey, I’m pacing myself. Gives me an excuse to pop back for another perve

You can be guaranteed the amount of peeps that have viewed your profile as in `looked at me` have more than likely viewed your pics too... What do we all look at first when viewing a profile? Let's face it...it's the pics for most of us

» Add a new message to this topic