FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Friends with benefits

Friends with benefits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odgerMoore OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

So should there be a box to say someone is open to/looking for a fwb ‘relationship’ on here so if it’s something you’re looking for it’s easier to find each other?

Like an interest box ?

I trust you right minded intelligent people to give me the answer

And also send a message to fab that we won’t put up with it any more!! Or just definitely the first bit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I would quite like a box that indicates to profile visitors that I am not looking for ONS or FB - but more a person with whom to do some activities (besides the obvious).

As many people do not read profiles it can get missed, and putting it it the status update always sounds a bit ranty.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Post in the feedback thread for admin to see

"Post in the feedback thread for admin to see "

Good idea!

Carlisle

"I would quite like a box that indicates to profile visitors that I am not looking for ONS or FB - but more a person with whom to do some activities (besides the obvious).

As many people do not read profiles it can get missed, and putting it it the status update always sounds a bit ranty. "

I think this is also a good idea - makes matching aa little easier - and the comment from Ranger about posting in the admin thread - thanks for that - if we get a load if suggestions

In

Here then i’ll flag the thread up for them to have a look

"I would quite like a box that indicates to profile visitors that I am not looking for ONS or FB - but more a person with whom to do some activities (besides the obvious).

As many people do not read profiles it can get missed, and putting it it the status update always sounds a bit ranty.

I think this is also a good idea - makes matching aa little easier - and the comment from Ranger about posting in the admin thread - thanks for that - if we get a load if suggestions

In

Here then i’ll flag the thread up for them to have a look "

Done, Thanks Ranger and Agent

Carlisle

In

Done, Thanks Ranger and Agent"

Does the fact that admin will read this mean i cant whisper filth in your ear now? Xx

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

The problem is that sooo many guys have ideas of schemes they hope make it easier for them and admin/feedback is inundated with them.

The same for all, l how do you police it? Check box for people looking for a relationship/fwb or whatever.

Like people are not going to tick it if they think they'll gain from it. Everyone is honest about their intentions here.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

In theory its a good idea x

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

Every man and his dog would tick it like they do with the other interests that they aren't actually into

I like this idea too....

As exciting as the getting to know each other for the first time etc is......

Already knowing is much more, as is intimacy...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"So should there be a box to say someone is open to/looking for a fwb ‘relationship’ on here so if it’s something you’re looking for it’s easier to find each other?

Like an interest box ?

I trust you right minded intelligent people to give me the answer

And also send a message to fab that we won’t put up with it any more!! Or just definitely the first bit "

No because I'm not looking for that from every meet.... Although I guess I'm not looking for all of my other interests at every meet either though.

In

Done, Thanks Ranger and Agent"

Welcome lady

Carlisle

Some good feedback here - i guess i was saying it would be a search option so if you were open to a fwb arrangement then you would tick it. If You get a msg From a guy saying wuu2 or Fuck? They’re probably not going to be looking at a fwb arrangement outside of 25 seconds of grovelling apologies. And then disappearing.

But for those that like to get to know

People and meet mire than once as a friendship develops it might just be a ‘ nice to have’

I knew I could trust yiu lot to come up with balanced feedback

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

I would like to have this as a tick box.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

While I can see the logic and benefits that such a tick box could provide - as others have said I can see it would just become another box that the majority of single guys tick and the majority of women leave unticked to fend off the "I see you're looking for..." type messages.

Thing is too where do you stop with "interests" tick boxes? All of which on their own have their merits but collectively would make things very unwieldy and probably serve the opposite purpose to that intended.

In general it sounds great.

But as said, it’s just another easy tick box just to get an interest.

How could it be made to be fit for purpose?

Like "Please tick this box only if you are genuinely looking for a bit more than ONS"?

Suggestions welcome - or please feel free to update on the Suggestion thread also called "Friends with Benefits"

» Add a new message to this topic