FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Friends with benefit button

Friends with benefit button

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I would quite like a box that indicates to profile visitors that I am not looking for ONS or FB - but more a person with whom to do some activities (besides the obvious).

As many people do not read profiles it can get missed, and putting it it the status update always sounds a bit ranty.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I would quite like a box that indicates to profile visitors that I am not looking for ONS or FB - but more a person with whom to do some activities (besides the obvious).

As many people do not read profiles it can get missed, and putting it it the status update always sounds a bit ranty."

Agree!

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

Sounds like a great idea. It gets my vote.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Yup I would love this as an option

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would quite like a box that indicates to profile visitors that I am not looking for ONS or FB - but more a person with whom to do some activities (besides the obvious).

As many people do not read profiles it can get missed, and putting it it the status update always sounds a bit ranty."

Brilliant x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You just said that many don't read profiles,what makes you think they will take heed of a box stating what you are not looking for?

They will just get round it/and/ or ignore it .

By *arty84Man  over a year ago

Orpington

A very good idea, if it does get added they would need to make sure they can include it in the search settings.

By *arol321Woman  over a year ago

Poole

"A very good idea, if it does get added they would need to make sure they can include it in the search settings. "

I agree - brilliant idea

» Add a new message to this topic