FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fabs dissappear

Fabs dissappear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hmm.... weird issue... Sometimes the fabs i give to other people disappear.. I've noticed it on a couple of friends and non-friends photos.

Interestingly it is the same profiles where the issue happens - I'll re-fab all photos and when they load a new one, i go to fab it and notice all the existing ones are now 'unfabbed'??

Does this happen to others, is it just a strange site glitch?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

I've noticed this as well. I fabbed some pics and when I looked later, my fabs had disappeared. I even fabbed a pic, immediately returned to their profile page then went straight back to the pics and the fab had vanished. However when I looked at the "photos you have fabbed" link, they were there! Somewhat confusing!!

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

I've just checked and it seems to be a quirk of the mobile app. I just fabbed your top pic on the mobile app and when I refreshed the screen, the fab had disappeared, but it showed on the pics you fabbed link. I just checked on the desktop version and your top pic is showing as fabbed by me. Curiouser and curiouser!!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

This happens to me, it doesn't show on photos I have fabbed though, once I've fabbed them if I go back another day the fab is gone and I could refab if I wanted

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you click on the pic to enlarge it, or whatever it does, it will show you have fabbed it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is possible that the user in question has deleted the photo and uploaded it again.

I do that occasionaly

"I've just checked and it seems to be a quirk of the mobile app. I just fabbed your top pic on the mobile app and when I refreshed the screen, the fab had disappeared, but it showed on the pics you fabbed link. I just checked on the desktop version and your top pic is showing as fabbed by me. Curiouser and curiouser!!"

Ahh that's interesting! I'm also a mobile user

"It is possible that the user in question has deleted the photo and uploaded it again.

I do that occasionaly "

Nope , they are existing ones.. Sometimes it's cool 'cos it means i can join in the fab-a-thon thread and fab everyone again

"If you click on the pic to enlarge it, or whatever it does, it will show you have fabbed it"

No, they reset bizarrely!

"This happens to me, it doesn't show on photos I have fabbed though, once I've fabbed them if I go back another day the fab is gone and I could refab if I wanted"

Are you a mobile user too??

Isn't it weird that it so sporadic ... No rhyme or reason!

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

"Hmm.... weird issue... Sometimes the fabs i give to other people disappear.. I've noticed it on a couple of friends and non-friends photos.

Interestingly it is the same profiles where the issue happens - I'll re-fab all photos and when they load a new one, i go to fab it and notice all the existing ones are now 'unfabbed'??

Does this happen to others, is it just a strange site glitch?"

we've just gone to look if our fabs are still on your pictures but we can't even see your profile anymore It happened a few times with other too and some of our fabs definitely disappear from some pics.

"Hmm.... weird issue... Sometimes the fabs i give to other people disappear.. I've noticed it on a couple of friends and non-friends photos.

Does this happen to others, is it just a strange site glitch? we've just gone to look if our fabs are still on your pictures but we can't even see your profile anymore It happened a few times with other too and some of our fabs definitely disappear from some pics."

Oh it says I'm blocked

Does this happen to others, is it just a strange site glitch? we've just gone to look if our fabs are still on your pictures but we can't even see your profile anymore It happened a few times with other too and some of our fabs definitely disappear from some pics.

Oh it says I'm blocked "

You are not on my block list, so you must have blocked me

Sherwood Forest

Does this happen to others, is it just a strange site glitch? we've just gone to look if our fabs are still on your pictures but we can't even see your profile anymore It happened a few times with other too and some of our fabs definitely disappear from some pics.

Oh it says I'm blocked

You are not on my block list, so you must have blocked me "

we absolutely bloody didn't, you are a beaut God knows what's happened it's happened with someone else we can't to on here to

Oh it says I'm blocked

You are not on my block list, so you must have blocked me we absolutely bloody didn't, you are a beaut God knows what's happened it's happened with someone else we can't to on here to "

Oh that is weird Maybe that needs a thread of it's own.. I wonder if the mobile site is having a melt down!

Sherwood Forest

Oh it says I'm blocked

You are not on my block list, so you must have blocked me we absolutely bloody didn't, you are a beaut God knows what's happened it's happened with someone else we can't to on here to

Oh that is weird Maybe that needs a thread of it's own.. I wonder if the mobile site is having a melt down! "

all sorted now

By *ongmanXXXMan  over a year ago

south wales

"This happens to me, it doesn't show on photos I have fabbed though, once I've fabbed them if I go back another day the fab is gone and I could refab if I wanted

Are you a mobile user too??

Isn't it weird that it so sporadic ... No rhyme or reason! "

By *ongmanXXXMan  over a year ago

south wales

» Add a new message to this topic