FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocking locals

Blocking locals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there a way of blocking/hiding from/not being seen by people within a 5 mile radius?

I’ve had the dreaded “I’ve seen you, you live on blah blah road”.

Obviously I’ve blocked that user but it’s freaked me out.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oulivCouple  over a year ago

Newtown

"Is there a way of blocking/hiding from/not being seen by people within a 5 mile radius?

Thanks"

No there is not, had a similar incident when a couple who it said where 20 miles away on their profile but the GPS said within a quarter mile, we live very rural so narrowed it down to one of two farms! We knew who they were and agreed to never mention it on the school run etc.......

"Is there a way of blocking/hiding from/not being seen by people within a 5 mile radius?

Thanks

No there is not, had a similar incident when a couple who it said where 20 miles away on their profile but the GPS said within a quarter mile, we live very rural so narrowed it down to one of two farms! We knew who they were and agreed to never mention it on the school run etc......."

Omg!!! I suppose at least you know they aren’t axe murderers though?

This message has really freaked me out.

By *oulivCouple  over a year ago

Newtown

Thanks

No there is not, had a similar incident when a couple who it said where 20 miles away on their profile but the GPS said within a quarter mile, we live very rural so narrowed it down to one of two farms! We knew who they were and agreed to never mention it on the school run etc.......

This message has really freaked me out. "

Yeah I bet it did, just be firm and say so what, dont ever approach me in public and I dont play close to home thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This would be a good filter. There's too many guys on here who live within a mile of me and once someone messaged me who I found out lived round the corner from me. That's just way too close for my liking x

Thanks

This message has really freaked me out.

Yeah I bet it did, just be firm and say so what, dont ever approach me in public and I dont play close to home thanks"

I shit myself and blocked him

"This would be a good filter. There's too many guys on here who live within a mile of me and once someone messaged me who I found out lived round the corner from me. That's just way too close for my liking x"

It should be implemented for safety more than anything else

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have my profile in a different location for this purpose and also turn off the 'who is near' feature

"I have my profile in a different location for this purpose and also turn off the 'who is near' feature "

Ah!! That’s a great idea

» Add a new message to this topic