FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Reporting

Reporting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amantha TS OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swindon

May I ask what action is actually taken when something is reported?

There's an individual who is posting club reviews that puts the club down and tries to promote a different club as part of the "review". I've reported this several times as a blatant false review but they still remain and he continues to post reviews.

I should say I'm no way affiliated to the club - their obvious anti-trans policy means I have no interest in ever visiting. But I also believe reviews should be just that, not a way of slinging mud at other clubs to enhance yours, and if the reviews section is going to mean anything in general it needs to be moderated better.

Please don't give me the standard responses on this, I've read them so many times and know "the party line". What I think we'd all like to know is who actually reads the reports? How do they decide what action to take? And does repeatedly reporting the same person for multiple violations actually escalate anything?

Thanks.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can't demand a different answer to a question about club reviews, there will only ever be the one as nothing has changed since the last time it was asked

To the question, if a review of the club is not a review then it will be removed.

If it is a review , be that good or bad, then it will stay on.

Clubs are allowed to add a reply to a review if they think it is needed.

If you have reported, patience is the key , someone has to be logged in to deal with it if it breaks the club review rules.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)