FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Regional Rooms Directing or Non Directing

Regional Rooms Directing or Non Directing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just watched a lovely couple have fun in the Northern Room. Who were loving being directed. They had clearly gone for the Northern Room because they were from up North, not because they disliked being directed.

But one after another people were getting banned for directing/suggesting.

I think that the majority (looking at feedback) would like to see those rooms as directing rooms.

If people do not like being directed, they can go to the Chat Room, which is nearly always empty.

Please let me know what others feel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

There are 5 different directing rooms. If this couple had wanted to be directed then they could take their pick of them.

The non directing rooms are exactly that ... non directing. It's not difficult to understand the rules.

I know its not difficult to understand the rules. It might be less difficult if it had Northern Room (non Directing) on it though.

However I am questioning, whether or not the rules could be changed for the better.

My point is, that people go into their Regional Room so they are amongst people from their area. The problem is there is no option to be regional and directed.

you are saying they can go to "the chat room" if they want to chat. What about if they want to chat with people from their area?

If people wish to be directed then they, going from experience, don't really care where the directors are in the country/world.

If it doesn't say "directing" in the room title then it isn't a directing room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"you are saying they can go to "the chat room" if they want to chat. What about if they want to chat with people from their area?

If people wish to be directed then they, going from experience, don't really care where the directors are in the country/world.

If it doesn't say "directing" in the room title then it isn't a directing room."

here here lil xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not quite sure what feedback the op speaks of but as a long time member of the site, regular of the chat rooms and a chat mod, I would say most that use the regional rooms don't want them to be directing rooms.

There is a huge amount of people (99% guys) that only use the site for the chat rooms and to direct and to play/wank on cam. It does not matter to them who they direct... Whether they are for from the next town or 600 miles away.. They just want to direct and have cam fun. If that's their thing then cool.

However, those that use the Northern or other regional rooms do so because they have met socially a lot of the other users or want to meet users in their own area.

Steve

My feedback came from the search engine in Forum. By searching for the word Directing.

The situation I experienced, was that nobody was getting up set about the directing going on, especially the couple getting directed, they were clearly enjoying it, reading it, replying to it and following some of the directions.

If this is the case, then maybe the moderators could use some discretion, rather than just kick out numerous people.

At the end of the day, directions can be ignored or a polite message from the people being directed can be issued, such as: Can people stop directing us, we are here to chat only, Thank You.

If directing continues after that, than fair cop, get involved.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If the person is responding to the directors in a non directing room then they should be banned too.

Mods can't change the rules to suit, they have to ban people if they direct in the wrong rooms otherwise they wouldn't be doing what they are there for....ie making sure people stick to the rules of the rooms.

And for the record, the couple in question were warned about responding to the directors as they were in the wrong room to be doing so

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"I think that the majority (looking at feedback) would like to see those rooms as directing rooms."

I think that the majority of non-directing room users don't want to be directed, even if they do want to put on a show!

» Add a new message to this topic