FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Last online time.

Last online time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iman2100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi, I have noticed that if I check my friends from the home screen it may say one friend is online. If I then go to that person's profile or messages it is likely to say something different like: they were on say 6 minutes ago.

It seems strange that these two measurements of actual time do not match up. Is there a reason for that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, I have noticed that if I check my friends from the home screen it may say one friend is online. If I then go to that person's profile or messages it is likely to say something different like: they were on say 6 minutes ago.

It seems strange that these two measurements of actual time do not match up. Is there a reason for that? "

There's a 5 minute delay on fab . It always shows this . I've done it with friends to see. So often you think they're online but could have logged off 5 mins previously. Hope this clarifies your question OP

Glasgow

"Hi, I have noticed that if I check my friends from the home screen it may say one friend is online. If I then go to that person's profile or messages it is likely to say something different like: they were on say 6 minutes ago.

It seems strange that these two measurements of actual time do not match up. Is there a reason for that?

There's a 5 minute delay on fab . It always shows this . I've done it with friends to see. So often you think they're online but could have logged off 5 mins previously. Hope this clarifies your question OP "

Thanks. It certainly seems that way but I cannot understand why. Surely its just two different web pages? or perhaps they are set to refresh at different times?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

The refresh rate on site is about 5 minutes.

Glasgow

"The refresh rate on site is about 5 minutes."

Thanks!

» Add a new message to this topic