FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Hiding My Profile

Hiding My Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adet OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Just wondering if anyone knows what my friends can see when I hide my profile

Is it still possible to see if I've been online? Or does my profile temporarily disappear from their friends list?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

"Just wondering if anyone knows what my friends can see when I hide my profile

Is it still possible to see if I've been online? Or does my profile temporarily disappear from their friends list?"

If you click on the profile of the person who verified you in June 2019, what you will see should answer your question xx

Ipswich

Is it still possible to see if I've been online? Or does my profile temporarily disappear from their friends list?

If you click on the profile of the person who verified you in June 2019, what you will see should answer your question xx"

The thing is I'm not friends with them, as in we're not on each others friends list

I'm really wondering if my friends can see when I've been online even if my profile is hidden

By *rs-sensual-meWoman  over a year ago

gwynedd

If you click on the profile of the person who verified you in June 2019, what you will see should answer your question xx

The thing is I'm not friends with them, as in we're not on each others friends list

I'm really wondering if my friends can see when I've been online even if my profile is hidden

"

Yes if they check on their friends list it will say you was online x amount of time ago.

Ipswich

Yes if they check on their friends list it will say you was online x amount of time ago."

Lovely thank you, that's kind of what I suspected

» Add a new message to this topic